chapter 8

Oberoi mansion....

Aaadiiiiii.......gauri screams.....
Everyone is shocked.....and tensed...
The baby is unconscious....and his skin nails and lips has turned bluish grey in color.....gauri takes aadi in her arms and pats on his cheeks crying..
"aadii ankhe kolo plss....aadii plss"
"Shivaay call the doctor" om screams to which arnav interrupts "no...we have to take him to the hospital" and he turns to gauri and says..."gauri relax.....nothing is gonna happen to aadi...relax...lets go to hospital" and then arnav dials a number on his phone and shouts..."dandi.....get aadi's medical reports from sharma mansion in Mumbai....and come to the hospital soon...." and they hurries to the hospital.....
By the time they reaches there dandi also comes with the medical reports and hands it over to arnav....the baby is taken to the intensive care unit and arnav is talking to the doctor....the oberoi clan is standing there tensed....om doesn't understand what is happening...its today he came to know that he is a father and his child is now suffering....as a father he knows nothing about his child...he heard arnav talking about aadi's previous medical reports but he didn't understand anything.....

He saw gauri sitting there with tears non stop flowing down her cheeks.... He wishes to hug her, console her and take away all her pain...but she seems so distant even though physically she is near to him....a distance he himself created....how he wish he could travel back in time and mend everything..... but no....he has to face the consequences of his doings....and his child....lying unconscious with an oxygen mask and many other tubes attached....he wish if he could suffer the pain instead of his child....

arnav comes near gauri and consoles her...

After what felt like a decade doctor came to them and told that the baby is now out of danger...." ghabrane ki koi baat nahi...he is fine...he had cried a lot today morning right...its just due to continuous crying...his heart became a little weak... take care and don't let him cry" everyone sighs in relief and gauri thanks the doctor a million times...."doctor can i see my baby plss...." pleads gauri..."no Mrs oberoi plss.... he is still under observation and u cant meet him for the next 12 hours...I'm sorry" says the doctor....

Gauri sits on the bench crying....om comes near her and asks calmly... "Gauri....what happened to aadi...does he have any health issues" "its nothing that matters u Mr oberoi...u don't have to worry about my child"
gauri says coldly...."kaise baatein kar rahe he tum gauri....mera bhi baccha hei aadi...mera haq hei ei sab jaanne kaa....uska khayaal rakhna mera zimmadari hei gauri.....mein har mushkil gaadi mein tumari aur apni bacche ke saath rehna chaahthe hum gauri" says om.....

"zimmadarii....aapki zimmadaari..." she says with a humorless chuckle.... "aap saath rehna chaahte hei kya" gauri asks furiously...
"Kahaan the aap jab hume aapke zaroorath thi.....jab hum ghar chod ke chale gayi...ussi waqt humaari saath sirf humari beemari maa thi...doctor ne kaha ki mein bahut kamsor hu aur kaam Karna mere liye aur mere bacche keliye acchha nahi...kya jab aap the humaare saath ,hamari aur humaari bacche ki zimmadari uthne keliye....kyaa aap the humaari saath...nahi naa.......2 mahine baad humaari maa guzar gayi....hum bilkul akele the uske baad....kyaa aap the humaari saath meri aur meri bacchhe ke raksha keliye....nahi naa....phir 5th mahine ki ultra sound mei doctors ne kaha baby ki left side heart is tiny compared to the right side....aapko pata hei kyaa humaari haal kya tha wo sunkar....nahi naa...roz raat rote hue the mein...aap nahi thaa hume console Karne keliye...phir humaari delivery ke waqt....it took 7 hours.... kyaa aap the humaari saath....u were not there to whisper sweet nothings to reduce my pain...nahi naa....aadi had his first heart surgery when he was 6 days old....u heard it right... when he was 6 days old....he had went through the pain when he was just 6 days old....aapko koi idea hei kyaa humaari haal kyaa the thab... nahi naa....aadi had his second stage heart surgery when he was 5 months old.....kyaa uss waqt aap the humaari saath...nahi na...lekin uss waqt mein akele nahi the...i got a friend and a family in the form of arnav....from then arnav had been my support... lekin aap nahi tha na humaari saath...
Ab aap chahte hei ki har mushkil gaadi mein meri aur meri bacchee ki saath rehne keliye...right?? Lekin ab hume or humari bacche ko aapki zaroorat nahi hei....samjhe aap...aapki zaroorat nahi hei...." shouts gauri...