chapter 14

Next day

Gauri's pov

We all were sitting in the living room in the evening....kids are playing and all are talking....morning arnav went to Delhi as he have a meeting there....he will be back anytime soon.....

As if on cue arnav entered the mansion....but he doesn't look in a good mood....I know this look on his face....zarur kuch gadbad hogayi hogi office mein.....it was a meeting with some foreign clients who wanted a hybrid some indian traditional designs and modern designs....i don't know what happened....

"Arnav...kya hua" i asked....that drew attention of everyone....."nothing" he said in an annoyed tone....."don't u dare use that tone arnav...tell me what happened...how was the meeting" i asked him furiously....."oh please...just don't remind me of the meeting" he said...."but why" i asked him.....he is ready to burst out anytime

"The meeting today was the worst i have ever attended.....is that enough...do u need to know anything else..." He asked irritated...." I placed a comforting hands on his shoulder...."what happened....tell me clearly arnav....did we lose the contract...we can try again...relax" i said...

"No we didn't lose the contract....its done...but the day was worse..." He said...."that's what she is asking....what happened" omkaraji asked....

"Arrghh....that crazy PA of mine....what else" he said irritated and i chuckled....now i know why he is irritated.....i couldn't control my laughter...."don't u dare gauri" he warned me to stop laughing.....everyone where looking at me confused now...."okay okay....tell me what did she do now" i asked trying hard to stop laughing....

"I told her about the meeting being related to traditional designs and asked her to get the conference room ready for the meeting...and that crazy woman....she decorated the whole conference room like an Indian wedding venue with so many local flowers hanging here and there....and when the clients arrived she welcomed them by taking an aarti....can u believe that....huh" he said irritated and everyone bursted out laughing which annoyed him more....."okay okay...fine...so where did u conduct the conference" i asked...."the other conference room was perfectly arranged.... she knew it already that the conference will be held there....and that crazy girl did this purposely to irritate me" he scoffed....and everyone started laughing again....

"After all this why haven't you fired her yet...if it was shivay bhaiyya he would have fired her within seconds" Rudy said as a matter of fact

"Oh come on Rudy bhaiyya....would bade bhaiyya fire his PA if she is anika bhaujai...nai na.....so arnav kaise apni kushi ko fire Karin" i said with a smirk on my face...."shut up ri" arnav shouted....

"Iska matlab arnav aur kushi ek dusre se --" anika bhaujai said but was cut off by arnav...

"No...no...never....she is not my type....pagal hei wo...aur mujhe bhi paagal banne mein tulli hui hei" arnav said....

"Arnav....u know what....hum jaise sab akdu ladkon wahi pagal ladkiyon se hi pyaar karunga aur shadi bhi karunga....aur wo pagal ladkiyon hume unki pyaar mein pagal bannte hi rahunga...its quiet cliche..isn't it shivaay" omkaraji said locking his eyes into mine his gaze boring into my soul....our eyelock was broken by bade bhaiyya's voice...

"Sahi kaha tumne om....just like anika made me crazy in her love...just like gauri made om crazy in her love....this kushi would surely make u crazy in her love one day" bade bhaiyya said with a wink and the look on arnav's face was priceless.....its so obvious that they both are attracted to each other and care for each other....but they wont admit it....i have to play cupid here....anyway that's a matter of another time....

It was almost night....aadi already slept...that's when bade bhaiyya came to room...."gauri..." He called me "haan bade bhaiyya..."i said...."can u do me a favor" he asked...."of course i would...just say that bhaiyya" i said...."wo....kal om ki b'day hei" he said and i nodded...i know its his b'day tmrw...for the past two years i always went to temple to pray for his well being on his b'day...i was brought out of my thoughts when bade bhaiyya said..."we r planning a surprise party for him...so can u take him out somewhere tmrw so that we can arrange everything here" i thought for a moment and said yes....bade bhaiyya went back and i thought how am i going to ask him for going out....i don't know when sleep took over me....

Om's pov...

Its almost time for bed....i was walking towards my room....as i was crossing my parents room i saw dad standing there checking something on the phone...he had a very serious look on his face and i went near him...that's when i saw it was gauri's phone with him....what is he doing with gauri's phone...

"Ye tho gauri ki phone hei na" i asked...that's when he noticed me...."oh is it gauri's phone...i was checking whose phone it is" he said and i frowned at that...."what do u mean by that...y is her phone here..." I asked...."may be she forgot it when she came here for aadi...i just saw it and i was checking whose phone it is...anyways as u are here...just return her phone" he said handing me the phone and i nodded...."gudnyt om" dad said and i wished him back and went to gauri's room....

I reached our room and saw aadi sleeping peacefully and gauri sleeping in a sitting position near aadi... I went near her and laid her on the bed and tucked her into the duvet...i caressed her cheeks and kissed her for head...after than i went to the washroom to change....

I came out of the room went to the cupboard to take another blanket...while taking it out a diary fell down and paper cane out of the diary...its gauri's diary...i took the paper and smiled reading the content of the paper....its her bucket list...i read it completely and took a photo of the same in my phone and placed it back in the cupboard carefully....

I went to the bed and lie down hugging my lifelines....and slowly i went into a deep slumber....

Third person's pov...

It was a bright morning....two souls are sleeping in each other's embrace peacefully... and as usual aadi being an early riser is sitting on the floor playing with his toys....bright sunlight and the chirping of the birds disturbed the sleep of gauri....she opened her eyes to see herself in her husband's embrace...he has wrapped her within himself as if his life depends on it...she tried to move out of the bed but his grip tightened on her as if telling her that he wont let her go ever....she smiled at the possessive embrace of her husband....she couldn't help but caress his face...."sote hue kitni shaant lagta hei aap" she murmered....she quickly placed a peck on his cheek to which he smiled....her eyes widened thinking that he is awake....but no...his labored breath proves that he is still sleeping...she relaxed at that and slowly came out of his embrace....

She took a shower and gave aadi a morning bath....and she was standing in front of the dresser drying her hair and thinking 'how will i take him out today....where will i go with him'

He opened his eyes feeling water droplets on his face....he is mesmerized to see a fresh looking gauri in front of the mirror lost somewhere....

"Gauri..." he called her bringing her out of her thoughts....she turned to him..."are u free today" he asked and she nodded...."there is a fair in the outer skirts of Mumbai...i was thinking that three of us could go for the fair" he said carefully feared of rejection..."oh yes...why not" she said excited....she was thinking of how to ask him out and here he made it easy for her....her enthusiasm caused om to frown at her....its so unusual that gauri has agreed to go out with him without compelling or without thinking twice....he looked at her suspiciously...."wo... Actually i was planning to go for the fair with aadi...so if u want u can also join us...that's what i meant" gauri quickly covered it up....om just nodded..

"Give me half an hour...i will be ready by then...after that we can go" he said and walked towards the washroom with a smile on his face...

Precap : rikara aadi...family day out....😍😍

A/n:-hi guys....back with another update....nothing much interesting in this chapter...but i promise next chapter to be a bit more interesting... Plss do vote and comment...😘😘😘