chapter 21

Om's pov

My head is pounding.....it feels like someone is banging my head with a hammer....what the hell is wrong with me....

I groaned as I opened my eyes....

I held my head in my hands and tried to remember what happened....

Nothing...everything is a blur....I went with ridimma to get Rahul and there I had a drink...

Just one drink...that's all I remember....

How can I get a hangover with a single drink...

I heard someone clearing their throat and looked up to see a pissed off gauri standing with a glass of water and painkillers in her hands..

"Have it" she said extending her hands towards me....

I had my medicine...

"Gauri...." I trailed off...

"Don't" she said and walked towards the cupboard....

"Gauri...I'm sorry...I don't remember anything...trust me I just had one drink and I don't know what happened after that" I said truthfully....

"One drink?? Seriously ?? You were drunk as hell and you weren't even able to walk last night" she said

"Gauri" I said and tried to hold her hands but she jerked away and I looked at her shock

"Don't touch me" she said...

"What?? Why??" I asked in panic....oh god we were making progress and now we are back to square one....

"Oh so you don't remember....y'day when I tried to balance you u told me to stop throwing myself on you" she said and I looked at her in horror...

"What ?? I would never say that gauri" I said

"Guess what?? You did" she said

"Gauri I'm sorry...I don't even know what I was saying....what else did I say?? Did I hurt you?? Did I do anything inappropriate?? Did I..." I started ranting bcz I was nervous....

"Yeah...you said and I quote ' stop throwing yourselves on me women ...I have a wife waiting for me at home" she said

"I'm so sorry gauri...I didn't mean - wait? What??" I looked at her in disbelief and she bursted out laughing....

"Omg....your face....the look...it was priceless omkaraji...you should have seen it" she said laughing and I took a step towards her and she took a step backwards....until her back hit the cupboard....

I trapped her in between me and the cupboard....and her laughter died when she realized our proximity...

"Badi hasi aarahi hei Kya??" I asked in a husky tone....and she started breathing heavily...

"Nahi toh" she said

"But it seemed like you were having fun at my expense" I said raising an eyebrow at her

"No no....there's nothing like that" she said in a nervous tone...

"Acha...now let me have some fun" I said and started leaning towards her....

"Om..." I heard ridimma calling for me ...i closed my eyes in disbelief

"Not again" i mumbled and gauri chuckled...

I pulled away from gauri and looked at ridimma with annoyance...

"What ridimma??" I asked

"Oh sorry?? Were you busy??" She asked