chapter 24

Gauri's pov

"Bulbul...." I heard it again...

Am I having another nightmare....

Why does it feel so real....??

"Ankhein kholo meri bulbul" (open your eyes bulbul) I heard it again and opened my eyes to see him face to face

Kali thakur

My worst nightmare...

No...no...this cant be real...he was in the jail right??

I tired to move but couldn't...

Because my hands and legs are tied to the chair....

"Kya chahiye tumhe??" (What do you want) I asked

"Tum..." (You) He said

"Kya bakwas batein kar rahein hei tum...hum shadi shuda hei aur ek bacche bhi hei " (what non sense are you talking...I'm married and In have a child) I said and he laughed out loud...

"Koi baat nahi bulbul....meine tumhe shadi karke tumhe humari thakurian banne chahte the...lekin ab nahi...ab tho humein sirf ek raat chahiye tumare saat....wo pyaas jalane keliye..." (Its okay bulbul...I wanted to marry you and make you the thakurian of the village and but now...now I just need you for a night to fulfill my desire) He said with a sickening look on his face and I looked at him in digust....

"Tum jaise ghatiya insaan ke saamne haar nahi maanenge hum...shayad tum bhool gayi hogi ki hum kon hei...gauri kumari sharma.... Wahi gauri kumari sharma jo tumhe chaakku se maara... Wahi gauri sharma jo tumari ankhei par mitti daal ke tumari zanjeeron se khud baccha liya"(I won't accept my defeat in front of people like you...you might have forgotten who I'm...gauri Kumari sharma... The same gauri Kumari sharma who stabbed you with a knife...the same gauri kumari sharma who fooled you and escaped from you on her own) I said looking straight into his eyes...

"Wahi hei bulbul....wahi hei tujhe aur haseena ban raha hei....waise bhi bahut pyaari bacchi hei na tumari beta...kya naam hei uska....haa Aaditya Singh oberoi..." (Exactly...that's what makes you more desirable...by the way your son is so cute...whats his name..yes aaditya Singh oberoi) He said with a smirk

"Khabardar thakur....khabardar mere bacchhe pe haat lagane ki soch bhi liya tho....maar dalungi mein tumse" (don't you dare thakur...don't you dare even think about touching my son..i will kill you) I yelled....

"Achcha....bahut gussa aarahi ho?? Kya karogi tum....yahaan se kaise bachogi tum?? Na tumhe pata hei ye kis jagah hei na hei yahaan koi tumhe madad karne ki..." (Oh...you are getting angry?? What will you do?? How will you escape from here...neither you know which place is this nor do you have anyone to help you) he said

"Shankarji hei humari saat...jo hume bachayega.....jaise wo hume har mussebat se bachaya waise aaj bhi karega...." (I have my lord Shiva with me....he will save me today like he always does) I said and he laughed....

"Kaise?? Kaise bachayega tumari wo shankarji tumhe..." (How??how will your lord shiva save you) He asked taunting me...

"Shankarji ne khud humari zindagi mei aaye hei humaari omkaraji ki roop mein...wo aayega hume bachane keliye"(lord Shiva himself came to my life as omkaraji...he will come to my aid) I said

"Itna bharosa apni pati pe??" ( seems like you trust him so much)

"Khud se bhi zyada" (more than myself) I said and the next second we heard a gun shot and the door flung open and in came omkaraji....