chapter 19

Gauri's pov

I entered our room and started pacing back and forth...

When girlfriend came he forgot his wife and child...now he wants to hangout with her...

Shankarji...why is it so irritating....

I heard a knock on the door and saw papaji looking at me with a smile on his face...

"Andar aayiyena..." I said and he came inside
(Pls come inside)

"Bahut pareshan lag rahi ho??" He asked
(U look disturbed)

"Nahi to...I'm perfectly fine" i said trying to hide my discomfort about omkaraji going out with ridimma....

"Acha....i just came to tell u smthng..." He said and I nodded

"Ridimma is a sharp and cunning woman....and om is too good at heart that he will immediately believe in everyone...just keep an eye on her....and never....i mean never leave aadi alone with her...okay" he said and I nodded nervously...

This is not helping....I'm already disturbed and papaji's words are increasing my discomfort...

After saying this he went out of the room...

First I need to know what happened between them.... I took omkaraji's diary and went to the balcony...he wont be back until lunch...

I sat on the love seat placed in the balcony and took the diary of year 2016...

I went through the diary and found nothing interesting...that's when a name caught my eyes....Bela....who is Bela...

26 July 2016

As usual i was having coffee in a cafe near the art gallery....that's when I met her....Bela...

She looks so vulnerable....her eyes shows pain...only pain...her eyes mirrors my state....pain depression hatred for life....

As if she don't want to live anymore...she doesn't have any reason to live...she was hiding from something or someone....

26 aug 2016

Ridimma lied to me today...she very well knows that i hate lies and i hate liars...yet she lied to me....Today I met her where i went to meet Bela.....and ridimma was there when she said she is not well and she cannot meet me...then we talked about it and seems like mala told her there is some protest here and mala wants ridimma to lead them....the worst thing neither Bela nor mala was there....and again ridimma expressed her insecurities regarding Bela ....mala had been filling her with doubts regarding my relationship with Bela...Bela is just a friend to me...nothing more...thank god we talked it out...i forgave her for lying to me and also for doubting me....

And the Bela mala thing is so confusing... Its like they are trying to separate us....why would they want to separate us??

Ab ye mala kon hei?? Kitni ladki hei yaar hamari pati ki zindagi mein...
(Now who is this mala....oh god how many girls were there in his life)

29 aug 2016

I had a talk with shivru today....i explained to them about my confusions regarding Bela and mala...i even told them about the misunderstandings they created in my relationship....after the talk one thing is clear....Bela and mala are not two diff individuals ...we have never seen both of them together...and Bela refused to meet ridimma and mala refused to meet me....itni badi dhoka....kyun??

Kyaa?? Ye omkaraji bhi....how can he be so innocent??

31 aug 2016

I confronted Bela today...or should i say ishana...that's her real name....rudy followed her y'day and confirmed Bela and mala are same and her real name is Ishana...and she is the same girl who cheated us before by selling a stolen car....