chapter 9

Oberoi mansion

Arnav's room....he is on call...

"Listen Mr Mishra....we will be there day after for the first hearing....well listen carefully....this is highly confidential....and gauri should never knew that this is a plan and i have been plotting since few months.... hope u know what ASR can do if this leaks....okay" he says this and turns around to see the junior oberois at the doorstep....he is shocked....

Om storms into the room and gets hold of arnav's collar and shouts "how dare u Mr Raizada....how dare u try to separate us"

"Oh....easy Mr oberoi...easy...." Arnav says in a calm tone removing Om's hands from his collar....."shivaay meine kaha na ye 2rs aadmi sahi nahi hei..." says anika furiously..."2rs kya??" asks arnav and anika ignores that "baiyyas and bhabhi....we need to inform this to gauri bhabhi" says bhavya to which arnav chuckles and says "u really think she will believe that....well i can manipulate her better" says arnav with his usual smirk....

"Mr Raizada...back off if u don't wanna face the wrath of SSO..." says shivaay in a threatening tone... "woh.....ASR is no less than SSO " says arnav in a playful tone....

Seeing where the conversation is moving to Rudy speaks in a pleading tone..."Mr Raizada.. Pls back off from this....my brother loves bhabi a lot...." "Shut up Rudy...why the hell are u pleading him...." says om...."O plss let me talk...." says Rudy

"Well guys.....u have a better plan???" asks arnav confusing everyone.... "Plan??? " asks everyone as a reflex...."yeah.... A plan to convince gauri.....rudra's wedding is just 3 weeks ahead...and gauri will return back to Delhi after the wedding....do u think 3 weeks is enough to convince her" asks arnav the last part looking at om....everyone is still confused of what arnav is saying...."what are u trying to say" asks shivaay to which arnav chuckles and says...."I have heard that shivaay Singh oberoi is a genius...." to which anika replies "kya matlab hei aapka"
"well....i have been planning this for pretty long....with this divorce drama om gets 6 months to be with gauri to convince her and prove his love...because as per the court rules...the couple will be given a period of 6 months to solve their differences... and along with that i have asked my lawyer to add certain clauses which might help u...so i hope Mr Oberoi u can convince her within 6 months ....and one more thing....just 6 months...if u r not able to succeed that means u don't deserve her....and i wont let even ur shadow to touch her after that" says arnav the last part in a warning tone....
"ready for the challenge" arnav asks giving his hand for a shake but om hugs him and says "thank you"

"Arnav bhaiyya....u r too smart just like me" says rudy to which arnav says...."like you???🙄" " haaan like me" says Rudy....

"So that means u don't have a problem with om and gauri's relationship right" asks anika .. "Well....if i had a problem with that....i would have never let her come here...." says arnav...

"so arnav bhaiyya....now we all are in the same team....so u can call me ru-ru right??" asks Rudy....to which arnav says "omg!!! U know what...NK is far better than u i guess"

"kon NK??" asks Rudy....."he is my brother...like u three we r also three brothers...

Arnav Aakash and NK...and we three have a sister....my di.... Anjali..."

"So Mr Oberoi...." Says arnav...."well...u can call me om" says om...."fine....om... Tomorrow u have the first hearing....at 10.00 am...."

Next morning....court...

Gauri filed the divorce petition and they are in for the first hearing....

"So Mrs oberoi needs divorce....Mr oberoi are u ready for that...." Asks the judge..."no my lord..i need my wife and child...i don't want a divorce" says om...."but i need a divorce" gauri says "as there is no mutual interest in divorce the court has decided that the couple should live together for 6 months together and try to solve their differences.... and the couple should live in the same house and the same room....the court officials might come without informing to check over that....if the court decision is violated....the court may dismiss the divorce petition...." Says the judge to which om smiles and gauri frowns....

They come out of the court....and on seeing the victory smile on Om's face gauri becomes suspicious and asks him..."ye sab aapne kiya na" "what???" asks om in an innocent tone...

"U made the judge and lawyer say all that right....??" says gauri...."oh come on gauri...the lawyer was from your side...ur bff arnav arranged him...then how can i manipulate him" asks om to which gauri just nods her head...

Oberoi mansion - night

Om's room....

Gauri is breastfeeding aadi..... Suddenly om enters the room....gauri becomes shocked and instantly turns around so that om couldn't see her feeding the baby...."u should knock before entering the room Mr oberoi" says gauri in her usual cold tone..."wo I'm sorry...I'm not used to knocking the door before entering my room...." says om..."as per court order for the next 6 months u have a room mate here...so u r supposed to knock the door before entering from now on..." says gauri and om sighs in defeat....then there was an awkward silence in the room...none of them spoke anything....after a few seconds om broke the silence "i will change and be back..." saying that he goes into the washroom..... Entering the washroom the scene of his wife feeding his son kept on replaying in his mind....he couldn't think of anything else other than that....

After changing om came out and saw gauri wiping a sleeping aadi's teeth with wet cotton..he couldn't help but ask "tum ye kya kar rahi ho..." Cleaning his mouth" gauri says..

"lekin aise kyun" asks om...."becz he had milk now and he is sleeping...and if i don't clean his teeth after feeding it can lead to cavities in his teeth..." says gauri to which om smiles seeing the way she takes care of their son...

"Tum dono bistar pe so jao...mein neeche so jaunga..."om says to which gauri protests "nahi....aap kyun neeche" says gauri "its okay gauri.....I'm fine with that" says om "nahi hum bistar pe aur humari pati...." she trails of realizing what she was about to say....om smiles listening to that and remembering their first night where gauri was adamant not to sleep on the bed when he is gonna sleep on the floor.....he is brought back from his lane of memory by gauri's voice...."why are u smiling like this" "nothing....just some memories" says om and gauri remembers the same...."aap recliner pe so jao" gauri says to which om nods and goes to the recliner and gauri stops his saying.... "aap plss door lock kijiye" om turns around with a confused look to which gauri says ...." Wo.... Aadi wakes up quiet early and he gets down the bed on his own....he will sit here and play without disturbing anyone.... if the door is open he might go out....so plss lock the door before sleeping" om nods and locks the door switch off the lights and goes back to the recliner to sleep....sleep was far away from both of them....om was just tossing and turning on the recliner to fit into that...and gauri saw that and understand that he is not comfortable in the recliner....she call him out...."ahem....u can have the bed" she says awkwardly.... Om looks at her and says he is okay but she protests and asks him to sleep on the other side of the bed....om then comes over the bed and lies down on the other side....."i promise u gauri...i will win u back.....i will give u all the happiness u deserve in your life....i promise u gauri" he says in his mind.....they dozes off to sleep with aadi in between like a perfect family....

A/n: well I'm back....sorry for the delay in update....hope u guys like the update....plss do vote and comment....
aashisood I'm sorry dear...i couldn't come up with a tadka badka chapter....i hope i can give u one in the future..
Manisha1496....i have updated dear...thankuu for the support...