First Show

(Huge time skip can ya tell?)

Virgil's POV

It has been a few weeks since I accidentally told Roman I was gay and we haven't mentioned it at all. And now it's finally showtime I was done with theatre the only good part about it was hanging out with Roman and Patton more.

We were getting into our costumes and makeup. I quickly take a look at everyone from behind the curtain.....big mistake. Everyone was here since it was the first show. I was getting anxious. My breathing hitched and I felt my heart beat out of my chest.

I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. They say something but I can't hear them I feel so distant from my surroundings all I can hear are the voices in my head doubting me.

"You can't do anything right why even try?"

"You aren't good enough to be a lead."

"You should give up now."

"Give up on what?" I mutter.

"The show. School. Patton. Roman. Life." They keep getting louder and louder until I just snap and scream. I start crying I can't help it anymore.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me followed by another pair. "Virgil it'll be fine I'll be right there with you," Roman says running his hand up and down my arm. A few minutes later I'm ready to go and the show starts.

Roman's POV
It was time, time to kiss Virgil for the first time ever. I take his hand and begin. "If I profane with my unworthiest hand, This holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand, To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

He starts his line. Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, Which mannerly devotion shows in this, For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." He says.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer."

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake."

"Then move not, while my prayer’s effect I take." I lean in and kiss him. He tastes like black licorice. 'I'm glad I get to do this for three more nights.' I think to myself. He smiles into the kiss. "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged."

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took."

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." I say then we lean in once more but this time is more passionate.

After the show, Patton, Virgil, Logan, and I go out and eat. Patton grins at us. "Hey, guys?" He starts.

"Whats up?" Virgil asks with his head on the table.

"You and Romans second kiss was pretty passionate." He says giggling.

I feel my face heat up. "It's called acting," I state trying to make my face cool down.

"Why is your face so red?" Logan asks curiously concerned.

Virgil looks up at me. "I told you to make it real the next time you did that thanks, but now you're red and I'm confused, elaborate." He says smirking.

I slam my head on the table. "Ow." I groan.

Virgil starts laughing, Patton rushes to my side to check my head, and Logan is saying its unlikely a concussion so we shouldn't care.

Virgil's POV
The kissing scene. I was not ready but had no choice Roman started the scene.

Eventually, it got to the first kiss and he leaned in. I tensed at first but then melted and smiled into the kiss......I liked it. He tasted like strawberry shortcake but way sweeter. It was too short of a kiss it ended before it began and I was disappointed until I remembered the second.

When it came time for the second one I leaned into this one too. It was more passionate than the first one and a bit longer.

After the show, Roman, Patton, Logan, and I went to eat at some Pizza Parlor.

When we got to the Parlor we went to the table and I laid my head down trying not to fall asleep.

"Why is your face so red?" Logan acting as concerned as he could get.

I smirk slightly and look at Roman. "I told you to make it real the next time you did that thanks, but now you're red and I'm confused, elaborate," I say trying not to laugh at his red face getting redder by the second.

Once we were done with our food Logan drove us all home. I went straight to the bathroom and grabbed the razor I hid and went outside.

I went to the shovel and dug a small hole and threw it in then I buried it. I went back inside got changed and went to sleep after texting Roman a 'goodnight'.