Finals

I wake up and get ready to take my finals. I run to the bathrooms and get dressed and ready then I go to the kitchen and fix a strawberry banana smoothie for me and Thomas to try.

He walks in rubbing his eyes. "Morning Bud, what are you making?" He asks as I pour the smoothie into two cups. I hand him one and he looks down and inspects it. "Smoothie?" He asks beginning to drink it.

I drink it and grab a bagel and start eating it. Once I'm done I grab my things and go to my car and head to school. When I get there I go straight to Logan and we begin reviewing for my French final he's been helping me with.

We sit there talking through a conversation in French when Roman and Patton come up to us. "Hi!" Patton says wrapping arms around the back of Logan and kissing his cheek then going to me and hugging me.

We wave and get back to our conversation. "What's so secret about your conversation you have to speak French?" Roman asks sitting down irritably.

"We are practicing for his exam," Logan states looking back at me and continuing. I say something and he looks at Roman and smirks then looks at me questionably.

I nod and we continue our conversation. The bell rings and we say our goodbyes as Roman and I head to Math. "Ready?" I ask looking over to him and be looks slightly upset.

He looks at me and forces a smile. "No." He says chuckling. Once we get there we sit down and pull out a review and start quizzing each other the best we could.

The tardy bell rings and we put everything but our pencil and calculator. "Good luck." I whisper to him.

He smiles and nods. "You too." The teacher walks in and starts explaining how we're going to take the test. He passes the tests out and we begin it.

After I finish I hand it in and sit back down pulling out my headphones and phone. I put them on and start listening to my favorite playlist.

I look at the clock and we have five minutes left and I look at Roman and he's still working. I look at his paper he's on the last page but seems to be struggling. "Psst..." I say he looks over as the teacher ignores us. "Five, negative twenty-two, twleve point eight, and irrational." I say giving him the answers he quickly scribbles them down and smiles at me warmly. He gets up and turns it in.

He comes back and I take off my headphones so we could talk. "Why'd you help me?" He asks curiously.

"I know technically cheating wrong but you only had five minutes left and you seemed to be struggling." I say truthfully. "Also your a friend." I add in with a small smile.

"Thank you." He says and we start reviewing for our English final.

Three minutes later the rang and we headed to class. We got the same lecture from Mrs. Smith and we began out tests.

It was the end of the day and I was not confident with any of my tests but Math. Roman and I headed outdoors where we were met with Logan and Patton. "How'd you do Kiddos?" Ptton asks as we walk up to them.

"I aced the Math." I say smiling at Logan because he taught me a lot from last semester.

"And I obviously aced the Spanish test." Roman says smiling wide.

"Great but what about the others?" Logan asks readjusting his glasses.

"I think I did okay in French and the others I'm not so confident." I say.

"I know I got at least a page right in Math." Roman says and stops there. Logan nods confused but let's it go.

"Well that's great kiddos but in other news it's summer!" Patton says excitedly. "What do we do?" He asks figuring ideas out in his head.

"Well the last few weeks I'm going to be in camp." Roman says looking towards me sadly.

I smile at him. "And I'll bw busy binding with Thomas and Roman's awesome siblings." I say pointing at Roman. "He didn't get the awesome genes."

He hufgs and crosses his arms. "Rude!"

"I was thinking we could have some time together?" Logan says wrapping an arm around Patton. Yes, exactly what I wanted, them to spend some quality time together so they can finally become an official couple.

We all talk and finally say out goodbyes. Time for summer.

(Yeah this is kinda it sorry)