Meeting the Family

Roman's POV

"Auntie come up here," I say laughing at Virgil's redface. I hear soft footsteps walking up the stairs.

"Oh, who's the cute boy?" She puts her hand out. "Call me Auntie. And you must be Roman's boyfriend?"

Virgil looks down. "No Auntie he's just a friend," I say rubbing Virgil's back.

She smiles. "Do you want to stay over for dinner?"

He looks up. "Only if I can help you cook I don't want to be a nuisance." He says smiling.

"You couldn't be a nuisance dear and you'll have to take the jacket off so it won't get dirty." He nods and takes off his jacket forgetting about his cuts. Auntie sees it and grabs Virgil pulling him to the bathroom.

She starts taking off the bandages making Virgil wince. "Dear, why'd you do this?" She asks taking a wet cloth and washing the cuts.

He looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry just hard times at....school." He says letting her clean them. She wipes it down with peroxide and then puts new bandages around his cuts.

"I get it dear but, please don't do it again if you are having issues you can come to me if you need." She says hugging him.

He hugs back. "Thank you so much, Auntie." I grin.

"Anx how about we hang out while she cooks we have lots of....homework to do," I say grabbing his hand before he can answer and pulls him to my room.

"Your aunt is really nice." He says grinning.

"Yeah she is, isn't she." We continue talking until dinner is ready.

Virgil's POV

"Okay I heard Ray-ray say Roman had a boyfriend I guess you're him and Roman is gay gay right?" Drey says laughing.

"Nice rhyme but no we aren't dating and yes I'm...gay...gay," Roman says shaking his head.

'He is gay I guess him liking Starr wasn't the case.'

"So you're the guy that played Romans Julian in the play?" I assume Stephan said. He looked like a mini Roman.

"Um yeah...not willingly," I said mumbling the last part.

"But you liked it," Roman says winking at me.

"Auntie, Roman's flirting with Virgeyyy," Grayson says giggling.

I smile at the nickname and I look over at Roman with a pink face. I start laughing. "You blushin' Pinkey?"

"Okay enough of that flirting we have children around," Auntie says smiling.

"Speaking of the play why'd you sing for auditions Roman and why a two-parter?" I say curious.

"Because I can and why'd you sing it?" He asks smirking.

"Because I like your voice dip sh...shrimp and answer the question."

"Very funny Anxiety and because Mrs. Gomez has her logic...strong voice strong lead." He says chuckling.

"That's dumb," I say starting to eat.

"Virgil are you gay too?" Drey asks.

"Um...yeah," I say hesitantly.

"Yes! I ship it so hard!" Athena screams laughing.

I feel my face heat up. 'No I don't like him. Stop heating up you dumb face.' "Dammit! I yelled slamming my hand on the table. I look at everyone. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I look at the kids. "Don't say that word."

"What happened Virge?" Roman asks concerned.

"Patton didn't have work today he set us up!" I say sitting down slowly.

Everyone laughs.

After dinner Patton comes and picks me up. "Thank you for the amazing dinner Auntie and thanks for inviting me Roman see you tomorrow," I say waving goodbye to everyone and getting in the car.

Patton smiles at me. "You fucking liar!"

He giggles. "I was actually hanging out with Logan."

"I forgive you," I say quickly smirking at him.

Once we get home I quickly run to my room avoiding mom.

I get in bed and try to sleep.

Princey: Hey Virge you forgot your jacket I'll bring to school tm.

Virgil: oh thanks, night.

Princey: Goodnight My Chemically Imbalanced Romance.

Virgil: you're weird.

I put my phone on the charger and fall asleep.