Ten

I woke up still tied up. Luckily my jacket was still on. I'm trying so hard to reach in my sleeve pocket and grab my knife, with my hands tied it's kind of hard. I can do it. I have to. I have to fight. At least until I'm free or hopefully Bran shows up.
"Come on Laura, you can do this." I muttered over and over again.
I finally managed to snag my knife free and cut one hand free. Now to the other. Before I could even start, foot steps echoed in the hall getting closer.
"Shi-" I put my knife back and hung looking exhausted.
"Well, ain't you a pretty thing." A guy dressed in all green with blonde hair and deep green eyes stood in front of me. "Let's have some fun." He smirked tugging on my shirt.
"Let. Go. Of. Me." I whispered.
"You're my new toy. Come on, let Robby see what he's got." He pouted loosening my other hand.
"Back off." I growled.
"Or what?" He chuckled. "You're too weak to do anything." He pulled my shirt up and started undoing my pants. I decided to go along with his game.
"Oh? You want that, huh?" I smirked and winked.
"I'll get it too." He chuckled again.
I sneakily reached into my pocket and gripped my knife. Slowly opening the blade I slipped it up out of my jacket. Holding it above his head I plunged it deep into his neck. As I removed it slowly I moved it up to his throats and cut a perfectly straight line. I left him laying there and ran. Except I had no clue where I was. All I could do is sneak and peak around corners. And when I heard shuffling footsteps I stopped and listened as they walked by.
A loud scream erupted, which means they found Robby. Good.
When I seen a exit sign above a door, I ran. I ran so hard and fast I knocked over a woman. When I noticed who it was I turned and stuffed a piece of my shirt in her mouth and dragged her out by her hair.
Outside I was met by Ben. Great.
"And where are you going?" He looked to me then my mother. "And where are you taking my wife?"
"Somewhere she belongs." I smirked. "Wanna try and stop me?"
He nodded. "I do. Drop the knife little girl."
I plunged the knife into my mothers leg. As she screamed bens face turned from amused to mad.
"Bad idea." He growled. He ran at me trying to tackle me. I managed to dodge him and knee him in the gut. He caught himself from falling and swung as I bent down. I came up and hit him in the chin.
A gleaming light caught my attention. Bran came.
I lifted my foot kicking Ben in the head. When he fell on his knees I punched him in the side of the head knocking him out. I grabbed my handle of the knife and jerked it out of my mothers leg, she started crying. Then she passed out.
"The hell are you doing here!?" Bran growled.
"Helping." I shrugged. "I got them." I said pointing to my mother and Ben.
"We will discuss this later. Are you hurt?" He walked up lifting my shirt and examine my face.
I shook my head. "I killed someone..." I frowned. "I don't know if I could again."
"What happened?" He lifted my chin up to make me look in his eyes.
"Not here. We gotta go." He nodded in agreement and they loaded up Ben and my mother and drove off.

Back home I went straight to my room and took a shower and changed clothes. I threw my knife in the garbage bin beside my desk and frowned. I didn't want to kill Robby, but he was going to rape me regardless of what I said. He deserved it right?
My door opened and bran stepped inside. He walked over to my bed and sat down.
"Wanna talk now?" He asked watching me.
"I guess." I shrugged.
"What happened?" He held out his hand for me to grab. I reached for it and he pulled me onto his lap stroking my hair.
"I had to kill him. I-I had to." I laid my head on his shoulder and started crying.
"Why did you have to?" He rubbed my back.
"He-he was gonna rape me. They had me tied up and he came after me."
"You did the right thing. If he wasn't already dead, I'd kill him." He growled.
He tilted my head up and whispered softly "you're mine."
I don't remember agreeing to being brans, but I didn't want to argue. I liked him, sure.

Later that day he took me to where they were holding Ben and my mother. They had them tied to chairs facing each other. They did a number on Ben. His nose was bleeding and his eye was swollen shut. Maybe some of that was me though, I don't know. My mother had tears falling from her eyes which means she must've seen it all happen.
"We gave her a choice." Bran whispered. "Join us, or join him in the grave."
"Bury her. She's not my mother. My mother was murdered." I couldn't keep from balling my fist up. I wanted to beat this woman to death. She was part of the reason my grandmother was dead. Part of the reason I was touched and beat by the vile man she loved. They were evil. And this evil, it has to die. They have to die, they get to burn in hell. And I wanted to be the one to send them there. No matter what the cost. They deserved it. All of it.
"I'll do whatever it is you want." Bran wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Let me do it. It's the least I can do for her."
He nodded. "Let's see if we can get some information first."
"You got it." I agreed.
We turned and left the room. Outside he grabbed my hand pulling me back to him. Turning me to face him he kissed me. He actually kissed me first.