Twelve

Waking up in this room beside Bran, was almost like a dream.
Getting up was hard, I mean I know we kind of slept together last night, but I still wasn't use to having a "boyfriend". It was weird, especially after swearing I'd never date a guy, let alone a gang leader. But it was awkward now considering I was butt ass naked under these sheets.
I swung one leg over the side of the bed slowly, then the other. I used my feet to fill around for my underwear and clothes. When I didn't fill them anywhere I gave up.
I scooted back up, when I turned to look at bran he was awake and watching me with amusement all over his face.
"Really?" He tried so hard not to laugh.
"I-i usually always do this." I lied growing embarrassed.
He laughed and pulled all the sheets off me exposing my bare skin. "There. Embarrassment over."
"That's not fair." I pulled the sheets back on me and off him. Of course he'd be wearing his boxers. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't sleep naked." He shrugged with a laugh. "I mean, I can start though."
He started tugging them down so I grabbed his hand. "I'm hungry."
"You can have me for breakfast." He joked with a wink. "What the hell." He laughed.
He rolled over on top of me kissing my lips then down my neck. A small moan escaped as I begged for him to keep going.
Here we go again.

We finally managed to get out of bed before going at it for like the tenth time. Everything about bran was addicting. His body, his kisses, his touch. He was my ecstasy. And I craved him.
"Bout time!" Sunny yelled watching us descend the stairs.
"You owe me twenty, sunshine!" Mark yelled back earning him a slap from Lisa.
I poured some cereal into a bowl with milk and sat beside sunny. However I forgot to grab a spoon.
Bran must've read my mind. He brought me a spoon and kissed the top of my head. I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with him, but something's keeping me from it. He is a gang leader after all. That's scary in itself.
"Do I get time with my mom?" I asked bran who was stuffing his face with pancakes.
"You do." He nodded stuffing more in. "After breakfast."
I nodded and slurped down my milk and threw my bowl into the sink.
I ran upstairs and threw on a new pair of clothes. A red tank top with black shorts and black and red sneakers. I tossed my hair into a bun and put my makeup on.
Bran barged through the door and sat on the bed watching me. "You don't need that. You're beautiful without it."
"It's a girl thing." I shrugged finishing up.
"A guy thing would be watching their girlfriends put that on and wondering why." He laughed.
I laughed a little bit before getting up and kissing his cheek. "Your too nice sometimes."
"That bad?" He raised a brow.
"Not at all."
I grabbed my jacket and walked back downstairs with bran following. He pinched my ass and made me squeal like a chicken. So I turned and smacked his arm.
"Hey bran." Marla was sitting on the couch smiling. "You look handsome."
"Why is she here?" Bran asked looking around at everyone.
"Um, well we don't know." Sunny sighed. "She invited herself."
"Get out." Bran growled.
"Can't. My room has mold." Marla laughed. "So I guess I'm staying up here for a while." She winked at bran.
I turned around and practically jumped on bran. Kissing him while he grabbed my ass. I had to break it apart before we stripped each other in front of everyone. I turned and smirked at Marla who looked pissed then grabbed brans hand and took the elevator down to the lobby.

I didn't know where my mom and Ben were being kept so bran had to take me. He led down into a basement then through a secret door into a smaller room that had cells in it. Ben was in one by himself while my mom was in another.
Bran opened her door and let me inside. "I'll be right here."
I nodded and walked in. "Hey Mom."
"Oh, my beautiful angel!" She sobbed. "Please don't let them hurt me."
"Like you let one of yours hurt me?" I folded my arms over my chest.
"Sweetheart I had no choice. Please." She pleaded. "I'm your mother."
"Some mother." I muttered. "You still have two options. Join us or die."
"I can't switch. Don't you understand, they'd kill me!"
"Like we will if you don't choose to join us." I shrugged.
"Let me think about this. Ok?" She frowned staring at the floor. "Give me a day."
I nodded in agreement and walked back outside to bran. "She has a day to decide. No one touches her until then."
"You got it babe." He nodded locking the door and leading me back up to the lobby.
"And Marla leaves the penthouse, or I'll kill her." I smirked. "I can't stand her."
"Consider it done." He nodded. "But I'm still the leader." He laughed.
I laughed with him. "Let's go do something!"
"Like an actual date?" He smiled at me with excitement.
"A double date with Mark and Lisa." I smirked.
"Well this will be...fun." He chuckled. "I'll talk to him."
We headed back up to the penthouse to find Mark and Lisa. They were cuddled up on the couch watching a cheesy cartoon. Bran took mark off into a back room so I sat by Lisa and put my arm around her which made her laugh.
"I bet they'll get jealous." I joked laughing.
"Oooh. You're my new best friend." She laughed putting her arm around my shoulders and scooting closer.
When they walked back out they leaned against the doorframe watching us and trying not to laugh.
"I don't think it's working." Lisa whispered.
"They probably think it's hot." I started laughing.
Lisa joined in laughing on my shoulder. Tears were starting to form in our eyes from laughing so much until Marla interrupted our fun.
"You guys are lame." She rolled her eyes.
"Then leave." I spat.
"Make me." She stood up and stared daggers.
"I'll be happy to." I got up from the couch walking towards her.
Bran ran over and grabbed me pulling me back to the couch. "Leave Marla!" He growled.
"But bran...she-" bran held up his hand.
"Now!" He yelled through gritted teeth.
Marla huffed and stomped out the door and took off.
"Double dates on." He whispered. "Then I want you to myself."
"When?" I winked.
"In a few hours." He smiled kissing my forehead.
Until the date, we sat here watching cheesy cartoons together.