Chapter 3

The Royal Albert Hall
@8pm
A huge gathering is seen . People are gone crazy specially girls. They are screaming only one name
"Manikkkk" "Manik Malhotaaa" "I love you Manikkk" etc etc as a black Farari enters & a young hot guy enter the hall surrounded by his body guards who are getting tough time to control the crowd...

In the green room
The boy enters in the green room of the hall with his guitar. He is none other than our hero The Manik Malhotra... Yes it's Manik Malhotra's concert. Shocking that Manik gives solo performance too without his band Fab5 but this 11yrs change every equation of his life...

Manik stands infornt of the mirror & open his shade only to reveal his blood red eyes... though he still look like a greek god but somewhere his eyes lost it's charm. He is trying hard to find that 19yrs old boy who used to never break but his star took that boy with her 11yrs ago.

Manik push his thoughts aside & try to look strong as he has to go to the stage but failed miserably. He open a bottle & gulp down some pills ...Anti depression pills......

A man watched all this by standing behind...

The Man: Manikkk ..you again took those pills ?? Do you want to die ?? Those pills will end you...Why can't you listen to me ??

M(sarcastically smiling): Don't worry Dad.. I won't die until I found Nandini, until I get my answers..until I get to know what was my fault ??

Listening him his Dad's , The Srikant Malhotra who rule the business world eyes got teary...

Srikant did everything to take out his son from the dark..He get Manik back to his music..He tried everything to gathered Manik but it was impossible to gathered his son wholly as Manik were shuttered into so many pieces ...

S (to himself): I have to save you Manik... I can't loose you..

On the stage
Manik arrive on the dark stage & a stoplight fall on him...He stream his guitar...&

(Manik's song)

His hair was flying..eyes was emotional..audience was going crazy but him!! He was just shining like a lost star in dark sky ... & just when he voice was come out ..the crowd became silent..a pin drop silent..

New york/London

Manik close his eyes & Nandini's smiling face flash infornt of his eyes..He start...

Tu safar mera ..
Tu hi meri manzil..
Tere bina guzara..
Ai dil hai muskil..

As soon as nandini heard this lines she recognised his voice ...a shiver run down through her spine..Her eyes started betray her..she increase the speed of her car so that they reached early & Nandini can hide in washroom & cry her hurt out ...

Here in Albert hall Manik tears running down from his eyes... Every word he was uttering come out from his heart..each & every words was define his pain...

Nandini's car reached home in jet speed ..as soon as they reached Aarav with Alex come down from the car & get vanish in the house by running & saying

A: Mom ..we are going to my room...
Nandini just hmmmed..Her voice also betrayed her..

The very moment Aarav & Alex left Nandini broke into tears ..She caressed the radio..& only one word left her mouth "Manik" ...