Chapter 21

At Murthy villa @8am
Nandini enter the bed room to wake the Malhotra father son due but the sight infront of her eyes force her lips to form a smile...

Manik is sleeping on his stomach & Aarav is almost enter his half body under him to get rid of the sun rays..Nandini bend down & kissed both of their foreheads..

N: Manik Aru wake up ..Remember we have to go to papa's house ..Manikkk..(shaking his shoulder)..utho na..

M(open his eyes with yawning): Good morning Nandini(signalling a kiss & making Nandini blush hard)..when did you wake up? (suddenly with worried expression) Don't tell me you have wake up @4..

N(smiling) No... I have wake up one hour before..& already done with making breakfast..Aruuuu(on this Aarav rub his face with Manik's chest by little groaning & his hold on manik become tighten where his sleep didn't break) ..Manik uthao apne bete ko..Roshni ki sadi hai ajj..late hue toh Mar dalegi wo..

M: Ok..ok.. relax m waking him up ..

M(caresses Aarav hair): Aru...buddy..wake up....(Aarav makes little annoyed voice) baby..wake up ...

N(glaire): Manik Malhotra Maine tumhe usse uthane ko bola tha sulane ko nhi ..baby wake up (mimicking manik) like you are trying hard to make him sleep ..

M(glaring): ha toh? He is so small & too tired..

N: No... he is not but you are definately stupid ...Aruuu (shouting & making Aarav burried his face more into Manik)

M: Nandini..why are you shouting? Aru uth jayega..

N(annoying): Ha toh wohi toh mai kr rahi hu ...waking him up..Manik Tum na.. tum hato woha se tumse nhi hoga...Aiaayapaa..

After so much efforts of his parents finally Aarav Malhotra's sleep broke..

A(whinning): mom..what is wrong with you? Why can't you let me sleep peacefully ? Btw good morning.. (kissing Nandini's cheeks & Nandini kiss him back)

N(glaring): seriously Aru? For your kind information you were sleeping for 8hrs peacefully I guess..

On this Aarav made a bad face & pounce on Manik saying ..

A(kissing Manik's cheeks): Good morning Dad..actually this is the best morning of my life..

M(kissing Aarav's both cheeks & still keeping him in his arms) : Hmm ..best morning ? Why?

Aarav just hugged Manik but didn't answered..but did Manik really need the answer to understand what his son ment? Ofcours not..but he would have been happy to hear the answer from Aarav though his son's few words already made him the happiest ....

Manik is happy & sad both at the same time hearing Aarav's words ..Happy to know his son missed him so much in this 10year's & unfortunately he is sad for the same reason that his son missed him so much in this 10yrs & he wasn't there for his only son...

Manik carried Aarav to his room & asking him to get ready he himself went to get ready but not before calling someone from his phone .. where Nandini moved to downstairs to arrange the breakfast on the table..

After almost 20mins Aarav come back to master bedroom after getting ready & saw Manik is setting his hair...

A: Dad ...you take too much time to get ready..(🤣)

M: whattt? Are you pulling my leg noughty boy?..

On this Aarav giggled ...& signalling Manik to carry him again..

M: wanna piggy back ride?

A: I would love to

Then both dad son due move to dining room by Aarav getting a nice piggy back ride from his dad..Nandini is already set the table so trio sit to have their breakfast .. as soon as Aarav saw the food get annoyed..