Chapter 30

M: Amms is no more Nandini...

As soon as this words left Manik's mouth Nandini felt her world stopped then & there ..She felt like floor slide down under her feet

Did she hear something wrong? Is Manik jocking? How dare he to joke about Amms life ?

Nandini come near Manik & hold his coller ...
N(nandini): Manik ..How can you say this ? Is it some short of jokes ? If yes then pls stop it right now ...

M(hugging Nandini with tears): how
can I joke over Amms death Nandini ?..it's true & u have to be strong pls ..Amms's Nandu is strong na .. she won't be able to see you broken ...pls Nandini..

Here chacha,chachi & Rishav are also  crying ..even Cabir & Navya too ..Aarav is looking lost ..he has also tears on his eyes ..tho he doesn't know who Aams is but seeing her mom condition he understand Aams is the most important person of his parents life...Aarav can't bear to see his parents crying...Navya come near to Aarav & as soon as Navya placed her hand on Aarav's shoulder he hugged her tightly through her waist ...

After few moments Manik felt nandini
whole weight on him ...Manik hurriedly broke the hug & saw Nandini fainted making manik's fear true ..this is the reason till now Manik couldn't get courage to tell her about Aams death ..he knew that Nandini won't be able to bear it..

Manik made her lie down putting his head on Manik's lap ..everyone get scared...but among them all Aarav was scared the most ..he never saw his mom in this condition ever before..he just clutch Manik's shirt tightly ...

Manik patted Nandini's cheeks & chacha sprinkled water on her ..Nandini slowly slowly open her eyes ..after getting full consciousness Nandini hugged chachi & again cried her heart out ..

N(crying): Chachi how all this happened ? Pls Chachi tell me ...Aams ..Amms ...(hicupping)..how..how can Amms leave us ? Why Aaiyaapa why ? ..

Chachi was wiping Nandini's tears which was not stopping & tried to calm her down ...here other side Manik was feeling so helpless ..Nandini had always shined for him but he couldn't shine for his own star ..he couldn't hold Aams for going away ..he can't get her Amms back to her ..

N(crying): pls chachi ..pls Manik..tell me how this happened?

Chacha is the first person who take the initiative to say Nandini about Amms as chachi & Manik couldn't get courage to tell her the truth ..

Chacha: Nandu that day 11yrs ago when you got missing...

Flashback (11yrs ago)
Amms throw Nandini out the gurukul .. Rama (severnt) tried a lot to stop Aams but she didn't listen to anyone...

But as soon as Nandini left Amms slide down through the close door & started crying ...Whatever she did or said to Nandini was out of anger ..Now she is regretting her did ..How can she throw away her nandu like this ..

Amms (hyperly): Rama roko nandu ko ..Aaiyaapa yeh Maine Kya kar diya ...nandu...nan..duuu..

With this Aams clutch her heart ..She was feeling extreme pain in her chest ..Rama was about to go to stop Nandini but seeing Aams condition he come running back to Aams & hold her ..

Rama(with tears): Aamma...Aamma..Kya hua apko ? Nandu didi...nandu didi ..Aamma ..kuch bolo Aamma ..

Before loosing her conciouness Aams only able to utter "Nanduu"..

Rama called the ambulance & take Aams to hospital ...

At that very moment Chacha Chachi & Rishav reached to Gurukul & saw it closed from outside ..