Chapter 22

At Malhotra heights, Belgium brunch
Mr.Malhotra is sitting on his cabin & infornt of him 3 cops are standing with a lady & Mr.Thapar is standing beside Mr.Malhotra..

Mr.Malhotra (angrily): what the fuck you are talking about ? Malhotra heights use most intelligent & safest security system..How could some one enter into the main premises and tried to mess with our system controller ..?

1st cop: sir we got to know he first had destroyed your fire alarming system..His agenda was to make the control room catch fire ...& he entered here by the help of your receptionist Mrs.Doorie Brian (the lady in the cabin)..

Mr.Malhotra(angrily looking at Mrs.Brian): you have played with our companies trust & safety Mrs.Brian ..Company will file case against you ..You have to rot in jail ...

Mrs.Brian(crying & joining her hand in front of Mr.Malhotra): sorry Mrs.Malhotra...I know my mistake isn't forgivable but pls sir m apologising..I was in need of money ..my husband pass away 2yrs back & my daughter has a rare disease..so I needed lot of money ..m sorry sir..Pls..don't do this to me..you also must have child or children ...Pls sir think about my child ...Pls show some mercy on me ..Jesus will bless your child sir..

Mr.Malhotra(sternly): Ok Mrs.Brian..m not sending you to jail ...& company will bear the expenses of your daughter's treatment but from now you are fire from this job ..never dare to enter here again ..

Hearing this Mrs.Brian left from there with mouthed a "Thank you " ..

Mr.Malhotra (to 2nd cop): BTW officer did you find out who was that trespasser?

2nd cop: yes sir we got to know his identity ..He is an Indian ..His name is some Harshad Suxena..we were about to catch him but before that he left Brussels sir..

Hearing Harshad's name Mr.Malhotra's face lost it's colours..He lost in his own thoughts & the crop left by saying they will look after the case seriously & keep an eye on everyone ..

Mr.Thapar: Sir what are you thinking ..you're looking lost ..

Mr.Malhotra: Thapar ..that busterd has back ..He tried to harm our Belgium brunch..we have to increase Manik's security & do one more thing hire a detective to keep an eye on Neyonika..

Mr.Thapar: Ok sir ...everything will be done soon ..

At that moment Mr.Malhotra's phone rang showing the call is from his only son..& a wide smile spread in his face but in a second it change into worried expressions...

Mr.Malhotra (in mind) : Manik is calling me .. it's very rare that he call me now a days ..Ohh god..hope everything is fine .. That busterd has back..hope Manik is safe & sound ..

Mr.Malhotra picked up the call hurriedly without wasting a single second ...

Mr.Malhotra: Hello

Manik(Chirping): Hey Dad ..how are You?

On this Mr.Malhotra heart fill with happiness ...He felt like he is talking to that 11yrs back 19yrs old teenage son of his who used to call him often & get excited to talk about his friends, music & specially about his love Nandini..

Mr.Malhotra's trance broken by Manik voice ..

M: Dad ..Hello Dad ?..are you there ?

Mr.Malhotra: yes beta ..m listing ..you say ..you suddenly called..everything is alright na Manik?

M: Yes everything is alright dad..infact perfect ..I wanna tell you something..pls don't freak out or get mad at me dad..

Mr.Malhotra(with smile): Manik you know na you can ask for anything to me ...you don't need to hasitate beta?