Chapter 4

At Nandini's house, NY
The door bell rang & Aarav open the door & welcome an aged couple to their house ..

A(smilingly): Hey nanu ..Hi nani..

Mr & Mrs Kapoor squeezed Aarav from both side by shouting unison "Hello Rockstar" ...& Alex bark in happiness & Mr.Kapoor caressed his head...

Kapoor caressed his head

(Mr.Ram Kapoor & Mrs Sunanda Ram Kapoor )

Hearing the sound Nandini come out of the kitchen & smile widely saying

N: Maa Papa what a pleasant surprise!!!...App log yeha suddenly ?...

Yes Nandini address Mr Ram Kapoor & Mrs Sunanda Kapoor as papa & maa..( Mr Ram Kapoor is a big name in the business world of New York. He has a chain of hotels business around the world... A kind hearted happy family man with a beautiful daughter Roshni Kapoor(28yrs) & a son Arjun Kapoor(35yrs) & ofcorse a beautiful daughter in law Poorvi Kapoor (31yrs) ..they met Nandini 3yrs ago by accidentally..)

FB (flashback 3 yrs ago)
One usual day of Now York's busy life Nandini was waiting on the traffic signal on her way to hospital.... Suddenly her eyes fall on an aged man who was also waiting on signal but was pressing his hand on his chest with a painful expression ..being a doctor Nandini understood he is in pain .She rushed down to that car & started checking the person ..She find out he has getting heart attack ...She started screaming for help ..dial 911 for help ..in no time an ambulance reached there ...The man was taken to hospital ofcours by Nandini & even she did everything to save the man..Bcoz of her the man get another life to live..that man was none other than Mr.Ram Kapoor.. From that day she become another daughter of Kapoor family...Though Nandini never accepts any kind of financial or social help from the Kappor's but she become an inseparable part of the kapoor family...
FB ends

Mr&Mrs kapoor: kyu hum hamari beti se milne us ke ghar nhi asakte??

By which Nandini smile & said N:ofcours asakte ho & ya I love the surprise but why I'm smelling it is something more than a surprise visit ?

Mrs kapoor: Uffo Nandu ..tu ne hamare surprise ke satyanash kr dala & Nandini gigles..

That very moment they hear a female voice "kiska sarbanash Hua Mumma" 😨. Every turn behind & saw there are standing three people with lots of shopping bags ...they are none other than Roshni, Poorvi & Arjun..

they are none other than Roshni, Poorvi & Arjun