Chapter 23

Hearing Aarav will stay with them for tonight from Nandini Poorvi's face glow with happiness where Manik expression change into horrifying as he can't let his son stay away from him no matter it's for a night or an hours...

M(hurriedly trying to take Aarav from Poorvi's arms where Poorvi's hold tightened around Aarav): It's ok Poorvi you don't have to worry we will take Aru with us ..

P(holding Aarav tightly): No Manik..it's ok ..mujhe koi pareshani nhi hogi..pls let him be with us tonight ...he is already in deep slumber ...

M(trying to protest): but ...

N(pulling back Manik's arm & without letting him complete): bhabi thank u & pls take care of him ..ab hum chalte hai kal subha ajayenge ..

M(protestingly): Nandini...

N(signalling with eyes): Manik chalo ..

Saying this Nandini drag Manik with her towards the car & both settled in the car Manik was in driver seat with grumpy face...where Nandini was giggling to seeing him ..

M(annoyingly driving): why are you laughing now? This is not right ..M so angry on you..how can you leave my son alone there? He is only 10..what if he wake up at midnight & started to cry ? No no we are going back to take him ..

With this Manik stop the car with a jerk & Nandini glare him hard with screaming his name "Manikkkk"...

N(irritatingly): Manik tu na ..tum pagal ho chuke ho ..chup chap ghar chalo & ya your son is 10yrs old not 10 months ..he won't cry possive daddy..(calming her voice) Manik Aru is use to live with them ..& they also love Aru like us aur Poorvi bhabi ki toh wo jaan hai..Don't worry Manik they will take care of him ...Aru ko apne pas pake thore time ke liye hi sahi bhabi apni dard bhul jayengi..Manik you know na she is not able to become a mother ever..

M(sternly): listen Nandini..I feel really sorry for Arjun & Poorvi..I can give my sympathy but not my son ..I still against your this act

N(in mind): aaarrrrggghhhh ... Manik arrogant stupid Malhotra...

N(little loud): Manik Malhotra..listen to me carefully I didn't left Aru there out of sympathy...it's our wedding night..& we would be obviously jaaa...

With this Nandini stop in middle & her eyes get wide with embarrassment..she was saying everything in a daze and she was about to say "jamming "..she hurriedly look opposite side with deep red blushing face..

M(teasingly): wowo...wowow...Nandini..? We would be obviously what? ...complete the sentence...(hahaha) ohh to tum yeh sab soch rahi thi ?

N(embarrassingly): Manik..no ..main jamming ke bare me nhi soch rahi thi ..

Again her eyes got wide in embarrassment ... what blunder she is doing today?! ...

M(teasing & laughingly): Hahaha.. Maine to jamming bola hi nhi ...Nandini tum new york Kya ayi..tum toh matlab you went beyond my imagination..chii ..tum yeh sab soch rahi thi?

N(trying to make Manik stop talking by putting her palm on his mouth) : Manik no..Manik stop it ..Maine aisa kuch nhi socha ..Aaiyaapaa...

With this teasing & embarrassing  sessions Manan reached Murthy villa ..to Nandini's utter surprise the whole villa is decorated lights look like fireflies..

N(surprisingly): Manik..Yeh Sab? Tum toh sara wakt mere sath hi the toh yeh sab Kaise kiya?

M(with a small smile): did you like it ?

N(excitedly): like? I love it Manik..

Saying this she just fly to Manik's arms & some tears of happiness leaked from her eyes without her permission..