Chapter 24

At Murthy villa
After realising that Manik has tricked her Nandini get very angry on Manik ..

N(angrily): Manikkkkkkkkkk

Hearing Nandini's scream he get shock...

M(shocking): wh..what happened? Why did u scream ?

N: Manik it's almost 10 O'clock right?

M: ye..yes ... Even now toh it's 10 past 10 ..

Hearing this Nandini get more angry & she pounce on Manik making it look like she is a tigress and Manik is her prey..on her sudden forceful pounce Manik fall on bed on his back where Nandini come top of him pinning his hands on the bed ..

N: you lier ..It's not even 6:30...you lied to me? Being smart with me ? Why did u lied ? Playing game with me?

Now Manik flip there position & come top of Nandini...this time he pinned Nandini's arms to the bed..

M: haa toh? It's all becoz of you ? Who told you to left my baby with Kapoor's? Who told you to left him there? Ekdin pehle hi toh wo mila tha mujhe & you decided to left him there alone ...(releasing Nandini both siting in the bed side by side) Do you have any idea how much I have missed my son in this six hours ?..

Hearing all this from Manik a sudden guilt appeared in Nandini's heart .... Did she do right by leaving Aru with Poorvi? Manik is right in his place ..He just got his son after 11yrs ..He has all the right to spend every seconds with his son ...At that moment Nandini thought to giving little happiness to Poorvi ..Did she hurt her Manik? On other hand a mother in her was happy & satisfied seeing the amount of love her baby's father has for her baby ...

N: you love Aru so much na Manik?

M: you both are my life ..without any of you I'll die this time ...

That's it...Nandini hug Manik tightly and sobs in his arms ...

N: I'm sorry Manik ...

M: Nandini ...Ssshhh...you know na I can't see you crying ...(to cheer up Nandini) Btw if you want you can say sorry to me properly by kissing me you know? ..

With this Nandini blush hard & kiss quickly on Manik's cheek & said a cute sorry ..

M: wth!!!..It's cheating Mrs Malhotra..

Saying this he took Nandini's lips for a soulful kiss..

N(breaking the kiss Nandini blushingly): Manik choro mai jaldi se breakfast bana leti hu fir papa ke ghar jayenge ..

M(hurriedly): what breakfast? We will do breakfast at ur papa's place..M sure they will offer us ...now just get ready fast ..you actually distracted me ...see it's almost 6:45am ..

N(shaking her head in disbelieve): seriously Manik ..you are mad ..(stomping her foot) Aaiyaapaa..(pushing Manik a little) hato ....

M(shouting from behind): Nandini come down getting ready in just 5 mins ..M waiting in parking ...

Manik come down to living room where Alex is sleeping in the couch ..Manik ruffle Alex fur & kissed his head ...

M(to Alex): Good morning Alex ...

Maybe all this acts like wishing a puppy good morning is not so like Manik Malhotra but this is daily routine of Manik now..If anyone tell him this before 12yrs he would have make fun of that person but today ..It's all changed..& he is loving this change ..this stupid behaviour giving him immense peace & happiness...

Manik carry Alex to his Farari & make him settled in the back seat ...& he himself waiting for Nandini leaning to the car (inbox)..

Nandini come after almost 10mins getting all ready but she made a sad pout seeing Manik is not taking her car ..instead of it he bring a new farari..