Chapter 42

Early Morning

At Malhotra Mansion...

Today is the first day of Aarav's new school... Nandini is trying hard to wake her lazy son up but as expected Aarav Malhotra is in no mood to wake up.. From half an hour this fight between the mom & son is going on..

N(angrily): Aarav Malhotra this is last time I'm asking you will you wake up or not.. ??

Still there is no answer from Aarav.. So Nandini snatch his pillow from under his head but Aarav Malhotra sift his head comfortably in his dad lap who was sitting beside him & enjoying the show..

M: Nandini what are you doing.. He was sleeping comfortably na.. Who snatch pillow like this.. ??

Hearing this Aarav snuggle more in Manik's lap..

N: Manik Malhotra if you don't want to get punch from me then keep your mouth shut...

On this Manik pout where Aarav giggle...

N: Aru for the last time I'm asking you to wake up.. I'll counting till 3 if you won't wake up till then... Then see what I'll do to you..

A: Nandu count till 100 at least.. In fact kindergarten children also know to counting till 100 ..

Hearing this Manik laugh out loud where Aarav was giggle along with his dad.. Invisible smoke coming out from Nandini's ears due to boiling in anger..

A(with sugar coated voice) : Dad can I please join the school from next month.. I'm not feeling well today.. I think I have fever..

M(panicking) : what?? .. You have fever (covering him again with quilt..) No need to go to school.. It's our own school.. You can join it whenever you feel to join..

A: thank you Dad...

N: Manikkkkk..

M: what ? Nandini.. Didn't you hear.. He is not feeling well.. He has fever..

N(sarcasm): And you don't have brain..

M: what? . .

N: Aur nhi toh kya.. Wo tumhe bewakoof bana raha hai aur tum ban rahe ho.. Stupid Malhotra..

Hearing this Manik look at Aarav with frown where Aarav nodded his head negatively with most innocent puppy face...

N: ok fine..you don't want to wake na? .. Now see what I do to you..

Saying this Nandini went to washroom & come back with a bucket of cold water..

N: Aarav Malhotra now if you won't wake up I'll pour this whole bucket on you..

A(with wide eyes) : no pls I'm waking up ok... ?

Now finally Aarav Malhotra wake up whining loudly

A(whining) : Daddd... (looking upwards) Aiyaapaa why did you made this nandu so wild.. ?

Saying this Aarav move towards his room to get ready..

M: Nandini.. Seriously.. Who did this to a small child?

N: Manik Malhotra do you want me to emptied this bucket on your head? No na? Then run & get ready to reach your son's school on time..

With this Manik also run to washroom to get ready...

At dining table, Malhotra Mansion...

Aarav Malhotra is eating with grumpy face..

Mr.M: hey!! What happened to my rock star.. Why he is so grumpy?

M: Dad.. Today your rockstar was being tortured by Nandini..