Chapter 5

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai
After bidding bye to his friends Manik reached his room & freshen up ..Then he lied down on his king size bed in hope of a little nap without any nightmare...

After almost 1hr Manik started sweating badly because of having nightmare..

In Manik's dream
A very beautiful set up on a place of Mumbai Mangalore route...
Nandini in a white lace top looking like an angel running here & there & Manik is chasing her & suddenly
Manik couldn't able to locate Nandini so he started calling her name...

M(trying to find Nandini): Nandini.. Nandini..Nandini...listen come out ..stop this hide & seek yr ...listen you are annoying me now...Stop this Nandini pls...
& then he heard a laud scream of Nandini...

With this he wake up with a jerk drenching in sweats...He wipe his face & took his guitar & leave for the open balcony..Manik sits on balcony, tune up his guitar & played a heart piercing melody....

After sometimes a butler come & inform him that his Dad is waiting for him at lunch ...Manik nodded & the butler left..

At the same time in New York.. (midnight)
Nandini is sweating in badly in her deep slumber due to a nightmare..

In Nandini's dream
An aged lady & a young girl is arguing or we can say that aged lady is scolding the girl ...& the girl is revealed to be Nandini & the aged lady is Amms..

Am( fuming in anger): Kya Kami thi mere sanskaro me nandu ke tumne yeh din dikhaya? You let down me nandu ...Mai tumko Mumbai bheji to learn music & you ? Tum sare sanskar bhul gayi ...I trusted you...& you failed me...aaiyaapa...

N(crying): pls Amms aisa mat boliye... (hiccupping) I am sorry Amms ....

Am(shouting with anger): no nandu ..I won't forgive you ever for breaking my trust...Ab tum "Gurukul" mein nhi rah sakti...yeh meri sadhana ka jagah h ..yeh meri mandir hai..main yeha tumhe aur ek min bhi nhi rahne dungi...& she started to drag Nandini towards the door ..

N(crying continuously): Amms pls meri bat suniye...listen to me once Amms...I'm sorry...pls

Amms throw Nandini out of the gate & close the door on her face with a thud ignoring Rama's (servent) & Nandini's all pleadings ..

With this Nandini wake up with a jerk drenched in sweats ...tonight Aarav isn't sleeping with Nandini..he is sleeping in his room with Alex...

Nandini stands up from the bed & leave for washroom..she washed her face with cold water & left for Aarav's room as only her angel son can provide her much needed peace now..

In Aarav's room
Aarav is sleeping peacefully on his stomach in his bed where Alex in a bin bag.. Nandini enters the room & a small smile appears on her face seeing her baby boy..she move towards his bed ...after kissing Aarav on which he groaned, she lied down beside Aarav & cuddles to him where Aarav snuggled to his mom ...

Malhotra Mansion, Mumbai
Manik & Mr Malhotra were having lunch at that moment they heard a male voice ..& both look towards the direction

person: Manik bhaiya ...You came back but didn't inform us..ek call hi Kr dete.. Hello Uncle ..How are you? ( looking at Srikant)

MD(smile): I'm fine beta..Risav have lunch with us..

M: Are Risav..I was about to call chachi ...

I was about to call chachi