Chapter 17

In Cabir's room at Kapoor Mansion
N: Kiss me Manik..pls kiss me once..I want to feel alive..

Hearing this Manik break the hug & look at Nandini eyes to confirm that he had heard it right ..She herself want to feel him?..getting the assurance Manik keep his lips on Nandini's lips...yes they feel each other after 11yrs...it wasn't a passionated Kiss it was a slow gentle kiss of assurance, it was a kiss of believe that they are together, it was a kiss of victory over fate, it was a kiss of feeling alive all over again...tears were flowing from both of their eyes ...but they care least ..they don't want to break this kiss what if they break it, open their eyes & found it was a dream !!!...

After good 5mins their kiss broke due to continuous knocking of the door from outside...& much to their surprise they heard Cabir voice from outside..

C(banging on the door): Manik... Manik...Nandini

Manik annoyingly open the door ofcours after kissing Nandini's forehead ..

M(annoyingly): what is it Cabir? ...

C(worriedly): what you guys were doing inside ?
Hearing this Nandini blush a little looking at the floor..

M(irritatingly): What kind of stupid question it is?

C: are yr ..the room was silent from inside..so I was worri... (he left the word incomplete) wait a minute .. Am I missing something? Room was silent & now Nandini is blushing..that's mean you both ...ohh god aur hum bahar baithe najane Kya Kya soch ke drr rahe the...tum dono ke bitch sach me problem thi na Nandini? Or you guys were just trying to seeking some alone time by fooling us?

M(glaring): Cabir hogaya Tera?.. ya aur bhi kuch bolna baki hai?

C(teasingly): ab aur mai Kya bolu ? You two left me speechless ...
Hearing this Manik & Nandini glare him ..

M: Cabir seriously...Kaise matlab Kaise tu har wakt itna cheesy ho sakta hai ? Every time? Let me remind you we are not teenager anymore...11 sal beta hai Tera...

C: Manik mera evergreen teenage se tu kyu itna jal raha hai? ...anyways ..jokes apart... m really happy for both of you..

With this Manik & Cabir hugged ...Manik knows how blessed he is having Cabir as a friend ...He was always there for him in his all thick & thin ...

C(surprisingly): But if everything got fine between you guys toh phir Aarav niche itna kyu ro raha hai?

That's it for Manik ..hearing this he rush towards stairs almost pushing Cabir aside without wasting a nano second..

Nandini was surprised to see how much her Manik love their son !!! With this her heart again got heavy with guilt for keeping Manik & Aarav away from each other for years ...she asked her aaiyaapa in mind with tears forming eyes ...Will she ever be able to overcome this guilt? Will she ever be able to seek forgiveness from her monster?

Here Manik reached downstairs in a blink of eye ...he saw Aarav in Arjun's arms ...suddenly a possessive father took control over him .. He can't share his son..he won't..Manik almost snatch Aarav from Arjun & keep him in his arms near his heart...& called his son

M: Aru..buddy..Why are you crying ?

This is the first time Manik called Aarav as "Aru" ...& in return Aarav's hold on his neck become tighten ...Aarav burried his face more into Manik's neck ..maybe he was trying to get his father wormth as much as he can..

Arjun felt little hurt...He somewhere couldn't digest the fact that Aarav's father has come who has complete right on Aarav which Arjun doesn't have...At this moment unknowingly Arjun envy Manik ...How can this person be so lucky? Even after 11yrs of separation today he has everything which Arjun doesn't have...Arjun knows he shouldn't be jealous of his own brother in law but what he can do when having everything also he is just a puppet of fate?..