Chapter 25

In the afternoon at Kapoor Mansion
It's Roshni's bidaii..Fab5 & gang has already left for India..

Everyone from the Kapoor family are in tears ..even Nandini, Sujata, Rohan & Zubin are also in tears ...but who is crying the most after Mrs.Kapoor it's Aarav making his Dad helpless..

R(kneeled infornt of Aarav): Aru..my boyfriend is so strong na..so you won't cry promise me ...(Aarav nodded his head positively) & listen ..if Raj irritates me ever ..I'll call you & u will come running to Sidney..right? (Admist of tears Aarav gave a small smile with nodding positively) & ya I also want the future Rockstar's autograph the way u got ours yesterday (forwarding a page & pen)

FB
At manan & RajRosni's wedding
Manan & Raj & Roshni are about to sit in the Mandap that time Aarav shout loudly "stop" making everyone shock..

N(confusingly): Aru what happen baby?

A(come to them with some white pages & a pen) I want your autograph..

M(confusingly): Autograph?

A: yes Dad..pls pls pls..I want yours, mom's & girlfriend's autographs ..one before marriage of each & one after marriages ..it my wish & you will fulfil it.. right?

N: but why ?

M: sshh..Nandini ..it's his wish & it's about just an autograph..(to Aarav) give me the page ...

Then Manik gave his autograph followed by Nandini & Roshni ...Aarav become very happy & Raj was all ready to give his autograph but without giving him any hoot Aarav was about to walk out that time Raj said..

Raj: oye..what about my autograph..?

A: i don't keep joker's autograph..

Raj: Teri toh mai...ab toh mai autograph deke rahunga..

Saying this he forcefully snatch one paper & give his autograph on that making Aarav irritated & stomping his leg to the floor ..ya ya possessive daddy of Aarav was about to help his son but Nandini held his hand to stop him & gifted him a painful pinch ..

FB end ..

Aarav gave his autograph to Roshni but he was still badly in tears ...Seeing him Arjun was about to take him in his arm but before that Manik passed him & took his son in his arms making Arjun's heart ache ..This scene didn't get unnoticed by Roshni ...

R(crying in Mr.Kapoor's embrace) : Dad bhabi ko unki hisse khusiya milni chahiye. Bhai aur bhabi bhi khusiya deserve krte hai..Dad promise me app kuch bhi krke unko unke hisse ki khusiya jarur dilayenge..

Mr.Kapoor noded positively with teary eyes & kissed on Roshni's head ..

With everyone blessing Roshni left with Raj & his family ... Here Aarav was still crying in the crook of his dad's neck ..Nandini come near them & took Aarav from Manik & Aarav imideately snuggles in his mom's embrace ..sometimes a mother embrace provide the peace that no one else even a father also can't provide ...

Manik & Nandini settled in the car..Manik is on diver seat & Nandini in passenger seat where Arav in Nandini's lap hiding his face in Nandini's cheast making his parents restless & Alex from the back seat barking to get attention of Aarav ..

On the way to home Manik suddenly take "U" turn..He has to cheer up his both lifelines who are still shedding tears...So he stop the car infornt of an Ice cream parlour..

N(confusingly) Manik ..Why are u stop the car here ..

M(dramatically & little loud) wo Nandini..I want to eat Iiiccceee crrreeaaamm..you guys wait here for just 2mins..I'll come back in 2mins after having my yummyyy icceecreammm ..