Chapter 41

In Malhotra Mansion..

At Manan's bedroom..

Manik made Nandini calm down by saying he doesn't want more child & also tried to made himself believe that but was it true? Was it so easy..?..He couldn't forget what Nandini said few minutes back.. He could get peace.. He couldn't sleep amidst of closing his eyes.. So he just get up & come out of the room covering Nandini & Aarav properly.. He suddenly felt suffocated thinking that they have lost their daughter who would have been at Aarav's age now & there is no way left to get her back... He went to terrace to get fresh air which would have reduce this feeling of suffocation..

Manik was moving in terrace while rubbing his heart.. He doesn't know why he is feeling burning sensation on his heart.. This cool breeze also failed to reduce his suffocation.. He knows he has to be strong but still he wanted to break down once...

Mr.Malhotra also came to terrace area to have a evening walk & frown seeing Manik who is moving restlessly while rubbing his heart...

Mr.M: Manik...

Manik get shocked hearing his voice.. Mr. Malhotra come near Manik & put his hand on his soulder..

Mr.M: Manik.. What are you doing here? & Why are you rubbing your chest? What's the matter.. Is your chest hurting?

M: nothing Dad.. I just felt suffocated in the room so thought about coming here..

Mr.M frown hearing him.. He was feeling suffocated in the room when his wife & son were present there? It's impossible.. Then what's the matter? A fear appear in Mr.Malhotra's mind..

Mr.M: Manik.. R u feeling unwell? Kuch huya h kya?

M(with wet voice & avoiding looking to his eyes) : kuch nhi hua dad.. M fine..

Mr.M (caressing his hair): Kya hua beta.. Tell me Manik..

That's it.. Manik couldn't hold himself more.. & get crashed into in father's arms while crying out.. Mr.Malhotra get worried seeing Manik shedding tears in his embrace..

Mr.M: what happened Manik? You are scaring me.. Pls tell me what is bothering you? Come sit here..

Then Manik come out from his dad's embrace & move towards the sitting area of the terece.. He then said everything to his dad.. As soon as he finished a new stream of tears rolling through his cheeks .. Even Mr.Malhotra also get teary hearing everything.. But he knows he has to be strong now.. His son needs his strength now & he won't disappoint him this time like past..

Mr.M (wrapping a hand over his shoulder) : Manik beta listen.. Whatever happened has happened.. We can't change that right? Manik you have to strong for Nandini.. Just once think about the pain she went through.. Now just be her support.. Agar tum uske samne aise toot jaoge to wo kaise khudko sambhal payegi..

M(wiping his tears) : no dad.. Now I won't let her break more.. She deserves happiness & I'll make sure none can snatched her happiness now..

Mr.M(patting his back) : M proud of you.. & Manik you should be thankful to God that due to his grace our rockstar is fine.. Manik you saw Arjun & his wife how much they were carving for a child na? At least you are blessed with my rockstar... So just cherish this parenthood.. Don't loose it in mourning for what was not in destiny.. Manik you are my only child.. Still I couldn't be a good father to you.. Don't repeat my mistake.. Be the best dad for your son.. Wipe out these tears & promise yourself instead of mourning over something which wasn't in your hand you will provide best life to your wife & son.. Let your love heal Nandini & shower your love to your only son who missed you terribly in his 10yrs of life..