Armin Arlert

LOOK AT MY LITTLE COCONUT. LOOK AT HIM. THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE...IS MY SON. MY INNOCENT LIL NERD. 

name- Armin Arlert. 

nick names- coconut head, lil cinnamon roll, adorable, sweet

gender- male

age- 19

height- 5'3

weight- 121 lbs

birthday- November 3rd

birthplace- Shiganshina

lives in- Wall Rose

status- alive

many people see Armin as a happy person (which he is) and the most positive thing in AOT. but, shocker, he has one of the most depressing life story: he never knew his parents, so his grandfather raised him. his grandfather died when he was only 12 or 13.

Armin is the childhood friend or Eren and Mikasa. Armin appears to be a weak, fragile boy, but damn...he is very intelligent and can put up with so much. even when paired with Hange zoe, after the battle of Shiganshina District, Armin took the power of Titans from Bertholdt hoover and became the colossal titan.

Armin has a boyish face, with large blue eyes and a petite pointed nose which is always distinctly a bit red. His blond hair is style in a long undercut with bangs over his entire forehead. Armin has noticeably defined eyebrows and side burns, indicating of his age. His frame is, as it has always been, relatively small and lacking in muscle but not definition. He is noticeably a bit taller and holds an often pessimistic face. During the Attack on Marley, Armin is seen wearing a standard cloak for hiding purposes before he transformed and his hair grew shorter. As a teen Armin was rather short for his age, though he had a somewhat defined build. He had a round face with blond hair that is cut in the style of a bob and large expressive eyes with brown eyebrows.

Armin's mindless Titan form shared a number of traits with his human form. It had blond shoulder-length hair, a relatively small body with a lipless mouth and black eyes as well as a skeletal nose. While its exact height was unknown, it was shown to be big enough to peer over a three-story house rooftop and was able to eat a human whole.

In his Colossus Titan form, Armin is entirely skinless and is extremely tall, similar to Bertholdt's Titan. His Titan has elongated, skinny arms reaching past its knees and very muscular legs with short thick feet. His Titan's feet are shaped so that it can stand without falling over due to its proportions and height. Armin's Titan's upper body is also fairly skinny, with an exposed rib cage on the front and sides. Its face is missing almost all of its skin, which is replaced by bare bone. The eyes of Armin's Titan form are sunken in and somber, with muscle surrounding them. Armin's skeletal nose is undeveloped on his face, and his teeth are shown due to the lack of skin on his cheeks. However, unlike the previous Colossus Titan, Armin's Titan has lips which are surrounded by some muscle. What makes Armin's Titan particularly unique is the exposed windpipe that can be seen at its neck, with only two tendons in front of it.

Even when he was young, the naturally curious Armin had a deep fascination with the world beyond the walls. As a child, he found and studied an illegal book about the outside world that was owned by his grandfather . He told Eren, his best friend, about the book and the information that was it contained. Armin was branded a heretic by other children for his unusual interest in the outside world, and was thus frequently picked on. Too timid to defend himself, Armin would often rely on his friends Eren and Mikasa to protect him from local bullies. This, coupled with his frail physique, was a source of much shame for Armin, leading him to have poor self-esteem and to believe that he was a burden to others. Because of this, Armin has always been very eager to prove his worth. As a child, he hoped that one day he would be able to consider himself a true equal to his friends.

Armin is exceptionally loyal and selfless, even though anime's constantly have characters that are 'selfless' I personally think Armin is the most selfless: Although he and Eren were determined to live their dream of seeing the outside world, Armin was content to give his life in order to defeat the Colossus Titan and to have his dream fulfilled through Eren. He constantly worries for the safety of his friends. He is always prepared to throw himself into dangerous situations to save them, even offering to sacrifice himself for Mikasa.  When he, Jean Kirstein, and Reiner Braun had to decide who would be left behind without a horse, Armin immediately offered himself without hesitation. When Jean was injured in battle, Armin rushed to his aid, placing himself in danger as well. Armin is also very level-headed, keeping Eren and Mikasa under control whenever their emotions get the better of them. He has talked down a fight Eren started with a soldier, and restrained Mikasa from acting rashly during Eren's military trial. 

Even though Armin makes calculated decisions, he is also a very emotionally sensitive and empathetic person. Due to Armin's kind heart, he faces conflict in his mind with his belief that he has to force himself to throw away his humanity. For example, Armin killed a person to save Jean as it was the logical thing to do; however, he became very emotionally upset afterward. This, in conjunction with the fact that he is hard on himself whenever he does something wrong, means that he is yet to completely throw away his humanity. Armin's most consistent traits remain his kind heart and keen intuition, making him often concerned with the group's morality. Even when killing multiple Marleyan soldiers and civilians, Armin emerges from his Titan in tears. it is said that Armin with go into the woods and Scream as loud as he can to relief his stress. 

FACTS: 

Armin's voice actor is a female, because Armin has such feminine looks that eve in attack on titan junior high, he looked better in the costume than Mikasa did. 

Armin's voice actress is the narrator of the series 

Armin's scream was voted best ring tone of 2015 

Armin in German has many meanings, like "whole", or "Herman", meaning "soldier".

"Armin" was the first name Annie ever said 

although Armin is inteligent, he isn't very experienced in the romace department