Connie Springer

name- Connie Springer 

nickname- avatar the last airbender 

age- 19

gender-male

height- 5'1

weight- 127 lbs

birthday- May 2nd

birthplace- Ragako

status- alive

Connie is one of the shorter characters in the series, standing two centimeters shorter than Levi Ackerman. He has a slim build, with amber eyes, and his brown hair is distinctively kept shaved. Connie can be best described as outgoing and impetuous. He has an easy time expressing his opinions, and enjoys flaunting his skills, especially during his days as a trainee. Despite being in the military, Connie starts off as rather unfocused, and enjoys goofing around and messing with his friends, but can also be a bit dense at times. Later, Connie's naive enthusiasm falls away after multiple close encounters with the Titans. He never becomes more serious, though to his frustration, he still has some difficulty comprehending new developments as they appear. Connie also comes to terms with his own limits, disliking his lack of power, but eager to prove his worth. Through it all, Connie remains an optimistic character, consistently caring for the well-being of others, and willing to help in any way he can.

Connie and Sasha were very close friends. Even though they often got into trouble together and provided much of the comic relief of the series, they cared for and protected each other when the situation called for it. When he announced Sasha's death to the bridges crew after Gabi's attack, he entered the cabin with tears in his eyes. After her burial, Connie said it felt like "half of himself" had died with her.

Connie greatly admired Reiner, and looked up to him as a big brother. The two were often seen together during their trainee days, and Connie noted that Reiner has protected him on multiple occasions. As such, he is shocked when Reiner's true identity is revealed and stated he would not believe it until he could confront the traitors face to face. Having done so, it is unclear how he feels or if he is even had time to process everything.

FACTS:

Connie's name may have multiple meanings, either from the Celtic name "Connor," meaning "son of the wolf," or "Constantia," meaning "conviction." "Springer" is German for "knight," "leaper," and "dolphin."

In a side art for Volume 11, several characters were given examples of what they would look like as Titans. Connie's form was a rather small Titan with little to no distinguishable features. 

Connie cuts his own hair.