Eren Jaeger

just look at that face...he's adorable!! alrightyyyyyyy, we'll go over the basics, appearances and personality. 

name- Eren Jaeger

gender- male

nicknames- suicidal blockhead, suicidal bastard, angry German boy, bug eyes, Jaeger brat

his age currently is 19, he is 170cm (5'5), 15 meters in titan form, 128 pounds, his birth date is march 30th.

birthplace- Shiganshina District

residence- Wall Rose

status- alive

branch- survey corps

grade rank- 5th

titan kills- solo: 21     total: 23

titan type- Attack titan,  Founding titan, Warhammer titan

Eren hates titans, he wants to drive them to extinction when he witnessed his mother being devoured by a titan when Wall Maria was breached. but that all changed when he found his fathers book about the titans. he learned that the titans were humans forced by the Marleyan government so now he just calls them Eldian 

after years living on the streets with his best friend Armin and his ''protector'' Mikasa, they joined the 104th Training Corps to become a scout. Mikasa and Armin went with him later on graduating and went to fight for Trost.

After finding the basement, they learn the truth about titans as well as the history of Eldia and Marley. Eren vowed to destroy their true enemy; the world across the ocean. 

Eren is a young man of average height and muscular build. His facial features strongly resembles his mother's; he has a fairly long, rounded face and sizable, expressive, green eyes. His hair is short and brown, and his bangs fall in a natural, middle-parted, curtain-type style. His complexion appears to be somewhat tan. After his training and during his time as a soldier, he became very physically fit and muscular, although this is often unseen due to his relatively baggy clothing. After the four-year timeskip, Eren grew his hair down to his neck.By the time Eren infiltrates Marley in the year 854, Eren has grown visibly taller, and his hair has grown down to shoulder length. He has a slight mustache and goatee, as well as bandages that cover his forehead and left eye. To maintain his cover, he wears the Eldian armband around his left arm, though he had initially worn the armband around his right arm before it got corrected by Falco. After returning to Paradis Island, Eren ties his hair into a manbun and shaves off his mustache and goatee.

in Eren's titan appearance changes quite drastically when he transforms into a Titan. His height increases to 15 m, his hair grows long enough to graze his shoulders, and his tongue and ears become elongated. His facial features also undergo a transformation; he develops a prominent, hooked nose, his eyes become deeply sunken within their sockets, and his mouth takes on an unusual, jagged shape that is unsuited for intelligible speech. Despite this, he is capable of howling and roaring in order to express his exhaustion and anger. Also, he lacks lips and flesh on his cheeks, so his teeth are exposed.

Eren is a passionate and impulsive person, but the easiest way to describe him is hardheaded, strong-willed, and is very determined to protect mankind, and equally determined to escape the walls. even as a kid Eren would argue with his mom and Mikasa about joining the survey corps just to get a glimpse outside the walls.

ever since Eren was a kid, he cares deeply for his friends and family; so much that he would risk his life for them. for example, he would take on bigger bullies to defend Armin, but would get the shit beat out of him half the time. that's when Mikasa comes in, defending her friends. (next chapter is about her). even when his mother was stuck, he tries to lift the 1/2 ton rubble off her...yea...he is a great friend and son. he even saved Mikasa when he barely knew her! he slaughtered two men, and Mikasa even killed one as well all because Eren encouraged her that her life isn't over; that she had to learn that she had to fight to live. and that gave her motivation in life after her parents pasted away.

Eren has a marked lack of self-restraint that often leads him into trouble, causing his friends and family to worry about him. His limited self-control is evident in his temper, which often caused him to act recklessly in anger, or say things he himself knew he should not have. This is exacerbated by his tendency to view the world in terms of black and white, where individuals who deny others their freedom are worthless scum unfit to be left alive. Though he has great compassion, Eren has little in the way of empathy and is prone to taking things at face value, evaluating situations or ideas solely by his own arbitrary perspective and rarely ever thinking deeper about them unless someone else points things out for him.

Though Eren spoke about eradicating the Titans with seemingly great confidence, his bravado hid deep insecurities. He was often ready to blame himself and his incompetence whenever something went wrong, believing a course of action he took - or failed to take - was the reason for the disastrous results. This is most evident when he blames himself for the death of the Special Operations Squad at the hands of the Female Titan, and for the deaths of the many veterans that perished in the rescue operation after he'd been kidnapped by Reiner and Bertholdt.

Eren has been noted to be quite charismatic and has a talent for delivering impassioned speeches, often unwittingly managing to persuade the mass of his listeners to sympathize with his point of view. Even Jean, his bitter rival, has admitted this. 

Eren is basically the motivation to never give up, and once you are determined, never stop until you are successful.

FACTS:

Eren is a turkish name for sait/holy, and jaeger means hunter.

it is said Eren's ears turn red when he's lying.

the author, isayama, says that titan shifters only live for 13 years...therefore eren should die at 23 :'(

Eren has the largest killing Titan record in the 104th trainee's.

-

Let me know if I missed anything!!