Bertholdt Hoover

so kawaii :3 <3 I love Bertholdt

----

name- Bertholdt Hoover 

nickname- Berty, Bertl  

gender- male

age- 19

height- 6'4 (60 meters in titan form)

weight- 178 lbs

birthday- December 30th

birthplace- hometown 

status- alive

Bertholdt is a rather tall, slender young man. He has short, dark hair, pale green eyes, thin eyebrows and an elongated face. he is also known to sweat like  Nigeria falls. yea..he sweats a lot.

Bertholdt is a quiet young man who identified himself as someone with a weak will that follows popular opinion. Likewise, his instructor noted him to be a person with great potential, but an utter lack of initiative. He is further described by Eren as being taciturn, and Bertholdt tends to remain in the background unless necessary. By his own admission, he is something of a coward and is noted for his low self-esteem.   

Five years after his attack on Shiganshina District, Bertholdt transforms into the Colossal Titan at the entrance of Trost District. He immediately repels the Military cadets on top of Wall Rose with vapor from his high-temperature body and then breaches the gate into the city. As he sets his eyes on the Wall's fixed artillery, the Colossal Titan swings its arm and destroys the Wall's defenses. Surviving the assault, Eren launches himself at the Colossal Titan's neck and attempts to attack its nape, leading to Bertholdt dissolving his Titan's body and Eren missing his target. His attack prompts the Garrison to begin the Colossal Titan contingency plan for Trost District, and results in Titans entering the city.

to know more, watch the anime :) 

FACTS: 

Bertholdt stutters the most out of everyone

his name in German means "bright strength" 

Bertholdt is the tallest out of everyone in the series 

in the training corps the cadets would use Bertholdt's odd sleeping positions to predict the weather