Porco Galliard

THIS ONE WILL BE A SPOILER!!!!

name: Porco Galliard 

nickname: pock, jaws

age: ?

gender: male 

height: 5'7

weight: 165 lbs

birthday: November 11th

birthplace: Liberio 

status: alive

-----------------------------------------

In his human form, Galliard has the appearance of a young man of medium height and slender complexion. He has light eyes, and his blond hair is in an undercut style which is pushed back. Galliard's jaw titan form possesses deep-set eyes with a heavy brow and long blond hair. While his chin sports a long beard, the rest of his face is hairless with a cog-like arrangement of seemingly hard skin in place of lips. His Titan also sports what appear to be an armored face, fingers, and knuckles. His body is muscular and well-toned, and he usually employs all four limbs when moving. 

Galliard appears to be a brave figure, using his Titan to leap in the way of bullets and protect his fellow Eldians Gabi and Falco. It is, however, quite possible that Galliard was not acting on bravery and was instead certain of his ability to withstand gunfire with the absence of the anti- titan artillery, indicating that he has fought on battlefields before. As a dedicated Warrior, he charges right into the heat of battle, attacking an enemy gunman and crushing him for his people.  

He also has somewhat of a bitter personality, and is shown to treat others, particularly Reiner condescendingly. Galliard seems to be prone to using a passive-aggressive language, although this may simply be motivated because of his animosity towards Reiner. He is, or at least was, prone to violence, as seen when he punched Reiner after they had an argument. He also appears to be notably arrogant in his own power. 

It should be noted that despite his rude attitude, Galliard cares very deeply for his fellow warriors. While he is initially cold and unwelcoming to their friendly advances, he shows great panic and anger when Pieck and Zeke are defeated during battle with the Survey Corps. Also, he shows himself to be a headstrong person, liable to act recklessly in critical situations. Driven by anger when he learns that Bertholdt died from his former titan is being used by Paradis to destroy the Marleyan fleet, Galliard rushes against Eren in a blind rage and oblivious to Pieck's pleas. This leaves both Pieck and Zeke more vulnerable to attacks, which is the opening Survey Corps needs to defeat them afterward. This personality trait also gets Porco ambushed by Mikasa when she realizes he will act carelessly once he would see the Paradis Island airship flying above Liberio. This leads to him being mangled and used to destroy the crystal in which Willy's sister(an Eldian noble in Marley and the younger sister of Willy Tybur, nad secretly the Warhammer titan)  protected herself. 

in Galliards titan form, he has a crazy amount of speed and agility, but the most powerful thing he has is his jaws. Some years before the Paradis island Operation he failed to inherit the Armored titan He participated in the selection process along other Eldian children. He and his older brother Marcel were chosen to be candidates for Warriors after an extenuating physical test involving running under the rain with military equipment. After reuniting with the other 6 possible candidates and receiving the information about the future offensive against Paradis island. Galliard scolded Reiner as he considered him the only one without a special talent, being only fueled by his love towards Marley and his adulating towards their superiors. After Reiner accused him of being an Eldian spy, Galliard punched him and was stopped by his brother before continuing to their destination.However, it was eventually decided in the year 843 that Reiner would instead inherit the power. Galliard's brother Marcel was additionally chosen to inherit the power of the jaw titan. when the warriors left Paradis island Galliard remained behind on the continental mainland.