Pieck

SPOILERS

name: Pieck

age: ?

gender: female

height: 5'0

weight: 92 lbs

birthday: August 5th 

birthplace: Liberio 

status: alive

-------------------------------------------------------

Pieck is a short young woman with long, disheveled black hair and relaxed eyes. She wears a white blouse, a long trench coat, and skirt which goes down to her ankles as well as black lace-up boots. She also wears the Eldian armband on her left arm, as required of all Eldians under the authority of Marley. Pieck has been walking with a crutch, having lost some grasp on the ability to walk upright after spending two months in her cart titan body without interruption, which she claims is common for her. However, she can be seen walking on all fours when there are few people around, as she claims it "feels more natural." 

In her Titan form, Pieck is 4 m tall while on all fours and walks on all four limbs in a quadrupedal fashion. Her torso is long and flat, allowing for materials to be easily packed onto her back. Her face is elongated, bearing wide lips and a large nose with a very small forehead and a huge mouth. It has short, dark hair and has no distinct female features, and its long face allows for custom armor, jaws, and war mechanisms to be crafted and strapped to it; this is common wear for the Cart Titan when it is in action. 

Pieck is shown to be somewhat sweet and kind, consistently shown to care about her fellow Warriors and the Warrior candidates. She is very intelligent, able to quickly deduce a situation. When the Warriors were discussing the prospect of using the Tybur family to assist in their operations, Pieck was able to quickly figure things out, and Zeke implies this happens quite often. However, Pieck is usually shown to be quite eccentric and easy going. During the train ride to Liberio Pieck gladly gave Colt Grice a drink when he asked for one, which led to him getting drunk and leading the other Eldian soldiers in a chant in favor of Gabi. As a result of constantly being in her Titan form, Pieck has shown the habit of walking on all fours when few people are around, stating that it feels more natural and even curling up on a sofa like a cat; she is still capable of walking upright, although she occasionally requires a crutch to do so. 

Like the other Warriors, Pieck is shown to very much support Marley. While not outright stated, it is implied that like most Eldians living in Marley she detests those living on Paradis island due to the false history she was raised with and the indoctrination she underwent as a candidate. During the battle with the Survey Corps while she mostly remained with Zeke throughout the battle, she acted as his steed after he was retrieved from his beast titan form and was willing to kill Hange and Levi for trying to have Zeke and Reiner killed. 

During the battle at Fort Slava, Pieck acted similar to a tank, attacking the bunkers of the Allied forces while men firing machine gun turrets on her back shot at the soldiers. In spite of her support, she seems to secretly not have a lot of faith in her superiors and their plans, as she sarcastically remarked that sending 4 children on a mission to retrieve the Founding Titan was a brilliant idea. However, her full opinion remains to be seen. She is also very concerned about the future of the Eldians as whole, as she recognizes that the world wants them gone and fears that they will not be of use anymore with the growing technological progress. 

After Zeke slaughters most of the Survey Corps in their final charge, Levi rutally rips apart Zeke's Titan and removes him from the nape, preparing to feed Zeke to any surviving Survey Corps member he could inject with the titan serum Pieck surprises Levi when she charges at him and Zeke from behind and steals Zeke in her mouth, barely giving Levi room to escape. Pieck then flees with Zeke, and the remaining Titans are ordered to kill Levi by the war chief. The two are then pursued by a determined Levi as he begins to take down the Titans and vows to keep his promise to Erwin. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd find out more my reading the manga ;)