Zeke Jaeger

name: Zeke Jaeger (or Yeager)

nickname: boy wonder

age: 29

gender: male 

height: 6'0 

weight: 202 lbs

birthday: August 1st 

birthplace: Liberio 

status: alive 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In his human form, Zeke has a tall, broad, well-toned body with shaggy, pale blond hair and a matching mustache that descends down into his beard. In titan form, Zeke is an extremely unusual specimen, having a distinct, ape-like appearance. His body structure and facial features are like that of a human's, he walks upright like one as well. He stands at a previously unseen 17 meters in height. Dark fur covers the large majority of his body, with the exception of his face, hands, feet, and torso. His arms are elongated, with long fingers and fully-functional thumbs. The proportions of his upper body are similar to those of the colossal titan possessing a massive chest and small head, as well as disproportionately slim arms. His Titan's eyes possess dark sclera and irises, making it difficult to determine where he is looking at any given moment.

Zeke is a very intelligent and curious man. He tried to communicate with Mike in order to get information about the 3DMG and learn about Mike's language.He has the traits of a leader, giving orders and telling other people, sometimes even Titans, what to do. While he was talking with Mike, he told the Titan that was eating him to hold him instead of devouring him. If his orders are not followed, he does not hesitate to use brute force. This was seen when he crushed the head of the Titan that was eating Mike as soon as it disobeyed him, or when he beat Reiner to make him and Bertolt focus on acquiring the Founding Titan instead of saving Annie. 

Zeke also seems to be a cold, ruthless and sarcastic individual, though not explicitly sadistic. He killed human soldiers without hesitation and let a group of Titans eat Mike when the latter had exhausted his usefulness, outwardly indifferent to the pain that he was about to endure. Instead, he mused over them speaking the same language. He planned on having the people within the walls exterminated, after wiping out the Survey Corps and taking the founding titan. 

Five years after the start of the Paradis Island Operation, Zeke himself travels to Paradis Island to infiltrate the Walls. Shortly after arriving inside Wall Rose, Zeke transforms the citizens of Ragako into Titans, and sets them loose. (it's in season 2, when Connie see's his mom. rn your probably thinking ohhhh that's how it happened lol)

In the process, Zeke encounters Mike who instantly notes the strangeness of his characteristics, mistaking the Titan with a regular Abnormal, As Mike's horse races back to him, Zeke grabs it and, noticing Mike, crushes the horse in his hand and launches it at him, preventing his escape and throwing him from the roof he was on. After Mike falls to the mouth of a Titan, Zeke orders the other Titans to withhold on eating him so that he can question Mike about his 3DMG.

but, a titan disobeys Zeke and he crushes its head to release Mike. He then proceeds to interrogate Mike, but as the man neglects to respond out of shock, Zeke is forced to assume that they either do not speak the same language, or Mike is too frightened to respond to him. He notes that Mike uses swords, indicating that the soldiers of the Walls are aware that the nape is Titans' weakness, and removes Mike's equipment for further inspection. After stealing the equipment he hears Mike's cries of defiance, and allows the surrounding Titans to devour him. As Mike screams in horror and pain, Zeke is amused to see that he could in fact talk. He then leaves the grounds contemplating the vertical maneuvering equipment, ignoring Mike's screams. 

and I think I said everything else there is too know about Zeke, but if not, please let me know or ask me questions bc through out this series to try/try not too reveal enough stuff in the right places. I mostly want to remain on one topic while mentioning other things along the way. 

and one interesting thing to know about zeke is that he and historia are the only living ones who have royal blood