Sasha Braus

behold: our holy spirit animal, potato girl. :)  

name- Sasha Braus

nickname- potato girl

age-19

gender-female

weight- 121 lbs

height- 5'5

birthday- July 26th

birth place- wall rose Dauper 

status- decaesed :(((

Sasha was a young woman with light gold eyes and brown hair kept in a ponytail that reaches the base of her neck. Her bangs are slightly parted to the left cascading down each side of her face and stopping around the middle of her neck. On missions, she wears the standard Survey Corps uniform with a light gray shirt underneath. When not on missions, she wears a simple long sleeved blouse with a skirt that slightly covers her boots. On some occasions, she even wears a sleeveless vest over her blouse. She has a slender figure and is of average height.She also carried a sniper rifle.

Sasha was a friendly, fun-loving girl with a compulsive appetite. since she was raised in the southern district of wall rose she had a local accent, but actively hid it out of embarrassment by using formal speech, even when conversing with her fellow trainees. Initially, Sasha was shown to be somewhat timid and prone to make mistakes when under stressful situations. She was rather simple-minded and eccentric, but her intuition is very sharp; Sasha was also surprisingly courageous, and she was considered a wise judge of circumstances and danger. Possibly due to her younger years of struggling to hunt and find food, Sasha had developed an incredible appetite; eating provides her with considerable gratification and relief, especially during times of great stress, and food is often the only thing on her mind when at ease. So compulsive in her desire to eat, she had proven willing to steal food from the infantry stores and/or kitchen and earned herself the nickname "Potato Girl" after stealing a potato and absent-mindedly explaining herself when her superior caught her. In the year 854, Sasha had adapted to her role as a sniper, agreeing with Jean that, as time has passed, killing other soldiers had become easier. Despite her newfound cold professionalism in the field, Sasha still appeared to be incapable of killing civilians and especially children, exemplified when she had Gabi Braun in her sights yet could not take the shot.

sasha is our favorite character, she just...amazing. she describes us in everyway. its amazing.

FACTS:

sasha was going to be killed off in chapter 36, but the death was so brutal that the editor wnet into the bathroom and cried, isayama felt bad and left sasha live.

sasha eats more bread than potatoes (ikr, ho is she so skinny?!)

sasha has a southern accent

sasha's scetch design was really different then it was now  

sasha's name is short for Alexandra (meaning defender of human kind)

she was one of the first humans to survive a titan attack with out 3DMG

there is NO FOOD that sasha doesn't dislike

she has never directly killed a titan