Moblit Berner

name: Moblit Berner 

age: 20's 

gender: male

height: 5'7

weight: 143 pounds

birthday: April 24th 

birthplace: wall rose

status: deceased 

------------------------------------------------------

Moblit had short, smooth, light hair parted down the middle. He was of average height and build, but often carried a worried expression due to his superior officer's wild and impulsive personality. Moblit wore the typical uniform of a member of the Scouts with a button up shirt underneath, but he was sometimes seen wearing black pants with a white button down. On missions, he would wear the Survey Corps green cloak. 

Moblit came across as an intelligent and responsible person, which may have been the reason he was tasked to keep his overzealous and eccentric superior out of trouble. Much of the time, this left him in a state of near-panic, having to constantly remind Hange to be more careful or yanking her to safety. That he remained at her side constantly suggested he was a loyal person, regardless of the stress involved with being under her command. However he was able to show signs of a serious nature when it came to missions, such as the time he twisted 's hand when he was taking notes or when he held Djel Sannes' chair down when he was being tortured. 

Moblit is Hange Zoe's assistant, standing nearby as she attempts to establish communication with the captured titans. He is immensely panicked by Hange's seemingly reckless attempts to get the two Titans to respond to her, repeatedly telling her to step back. Later on, another attempt at establishing communication with Sonny nearly causes him to bite her head off, and Moblit drags her away with fear while exclaiming that she will most certainly die if she does not exercise caution. 

After the two Titans are killed, Moblit attempts to calm a distraught Hange. (i kinda ship it tbh) 

Moblit was the executive officer of the fourth squad of the Survey Corps and, being a senior member within this division, he had survived many expeditions alongside his superior. He also possessed decent scientific abilities, serving as Hange's assistant during her experiments.

He also appeared to be very skilled at drawing, shown when Hange ordered him to make a portrait of Eren while he was being pulled out from his Titan body.