Levi Ackerman

omg....just look at how perfect he looks....so handsome....miiinnneeee. hiss. that. is. mine. 0-0 sorry girls/boys but that is mine. I fell in love with that face as soon as I saw it when the manga and anime series came out. FIGHT ME. 

name: Levi Ackerman

nickname: shorty, windex, clean freak, cleaning fairy, Humanities Strongest Soldier

age: idk really, he is either mid 20's or late 20's, or early 30's

gender: male

height: 5'3

weight: 143 pounds

former job: thug

birthday: December 25th 

birthplace: Underground 

Status: alive (YES!!!)

----------------------------------------

Levi has short, straight black hair styled in an undercut, as well as narrow, intimidating piercing silver eyes with dark circles under them and a deceptively youthful face. He is quite short, but his physique is well-developed in musculature from extensive 3DMG usage (he got one hot 8 pack boi). He is usually either frowning or expressionless; that, plus his extremely calm demeanor, often makes it difficult for others to guess what he is thinking. 

He is most often seen in his Scouts uniform, with a light gray button up shirt underneath along with his trademark white ascot (we mostly call it cravat. it was from his mothers shirt). When embarking on expeditions outside the walls, he also wears the Survey Corps' green hooded cloak. Once, when forced to take leave from his duties due to injury, Levi was seen in a black suit, plain white shirt, ascot, and dress shoes. however, since the beginning of the coup d'état, he has left the ascot off. For most of the time during which the Survey Corps were on the run from the and monarchy, he simply wore his vertical maneuvering equipment harness over casual clothes.

Levi is described as a "clean freak" by those who know him personally, as he prefers his environment and himself to be spotlessly clean. He is averse to having either himself or his equipment soiled, and has been known to wipe down his blood-smeared blades while still on the battlefield. However, he will not hesitate to touch filth if he deems it necessary.

Despite his preoccupation with cleanliness, Levi is not very approachable. He rarely shows emotion, giving a cold impression to others. His manner of speaking tends to be very blunt, even insulting, and his comments are often coarse or inappropriate. He is not above provoking or belittling those who oppose or irritate him. His sense of humor tends toward the vulgar, insulting, and dark. All of this make him unsettling to a large number of people. 

In his pre-Survey Corps criminal life, when he lived in the Underground City, Levi refused to take orders from anyone. though he placed a great trust in his comrades, something he would later do with his subordinates. However, after he joined the Scouts he came to greatly respect Commander Erwin whose orders he follows willingly because he trusts in Erwin's vision for the Corps.

Levi's obedience is strictly limited to individuals he respects, and he has no problem showing open disdain for authority from anyone outside of this circle. At Eren's tribunal, he insulted the merchants by calling them "pigs" and told the Military Police that they were not competent enough to handle Eren, mocking several MPs by observing that they have never battled or even seen a single Titan. He even sardonically suggests that they join the Survey Corps, which caused them to back off. He openly resents most of the MPs for their continual attempts to undermine the Survey Corps, and also presumably because of the criminal life he led before he joined the Corps.