Gunther Schultz

name: Gunter Schultz

age: 19

gender: male 

height: 6'0

weight: 180 pounds 

birthday: July 30th

birthplace: wall Rose 

status: Deceased 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunter was one of the member of the Special Operation Squad hand picked by Captain Levi. Gunther was a man of average height with a slightly darker skin tone. He wore a short crop of brown hair that was kept to a point on the back of his head. Being a soldier of the Survey Corps who survived multiple encounters with titans significantly affected Gunther's personality. According to Levi, Gunther was chosen to be the part of the Special Operations Squad not only for this strength, but also due to the fact that he did not completely trust Eren Even though Gunther and others were able to live through because of their ability to always expect the worst in any situation, they did not turn into heartless beasts as it was not easy for them to point their blades at Eren.In the Special Operations Squad, Gunther seemed to be the most reasonable one. After Eren's unintentional transformation into a Titan, he was the only one to ask Eren for proof that he is not hostile. In contrast, Oluo said he would kill him and Petra thought of Eren as dangerous while worrying about Levi's life. However, he was shown to be irritated when his comrades and Eren were jokingly mocking each other about having wet their pants, implying he also possessed a stern side and did not take kindly if a soldier did not focus on the task at hand. 

One month later, Gunther is part of the expedition that heads into the Titan territory. Eren recalls Gunther explaining the plan of the expedition to him. When Eren questions the meaning of his power, Gunther asks him if Eren understood Erwin's question after the murder of Sonny and Bean, revealing that each of them was asked the same. Gunther concludes that there must be a hidden objective of this expedition. 

As the time progresses, the news of a mysterious Titan killing the soldiers reaches the Levi Squad just as Gunther and others witness the black smoke signal, knowing that an abnormal Titan is near their position. Eventually, they enter the titan forest Eren questions this, but then notices Gunther and others also do not know what is going on. At that moment, the mysterious Female Titan reaches their location. As they are being chased, in panic, Gunther yells out that they cannot escape inside the forest. He and the other squad soldiers beg Levi for orders, proposing to take the Titan down as it slaughters the reinforcements from behind. Levi, however, just shoots a sound grenade to calm them down, reminding them of their job. Eren finds himself to be unable to comply with the orders as he watches more soldiers to be killed. His intentions are made clear when he is about to bite his hand. Levi tells him to choose whether he believes in himself or the squad and Eren recalls the time spent with the squad before the start of the expedition. 

then, in the forest protecting Eren, they heard the female titan scream. moments later, they looked around and saw a figure, but after realizing it wasn't Corporal Levi, it was too late. Gunter was sliced across the neck and ran into a tree.