Oluo (or Auruo) Bozado

name: Oluo Bozado

age: 19 (ikr, he looks like hes 50 and Levi looks like hes 23) 

gender: male

height: 5'6

weight: 134 pounds

birthday: January 6th 

birthplace: Wall rose

status: deceased 

--------------------------------------------

Oluo had a much older appearance than his peers, having more pronounced wrinkles despite being implied to be around the same age as his team mates. He had slightly curly, brown hair styled in an undercut and small eyes. He wore the standard Survey Corps uniform, as well as a cravat, and his eyebrows were often pulled down in a condescending manner, similar to Levi. Oluo purposely styled his hair and cravat to resemble his Captain, Levi. 

Oluo was a very self-confident, outspoken individual, and enjoyed boasting about his own prowess. Despite his obnoxious demeanor, he was the best out of Levi's Special Operations Squad; his 39 solo kills (highest solo kills out of his peers, bested only by Levi) fueled his haughty nature. Though Oluo tried to come across as self-important, his cockiness was rarely taken seriously, and he was also shown to be somewhat clumsy, frequently biting his own tongue on accident.  

Oluo also casually attempted to imitate Levi, such as his rough speech and confident attitude, which caused him to be at slight odds with Petra. 

Despite this, he was very focused and disciplined in battle. He quickly accepted that Levi had a good reason for not revealing the truth about the 57th Expedition, even as the Female Titan was chasing them, and berated Eren for his undisciplined behavior. Even when Gunther was killed, he did not lose sight of his objective and remained completely focused on ensuring Eren's safety, not allowing his friend's death to affect him during the mission. 

FACTS:

oluo copies Levi because he like petra. 

Petra and oluo were going to be married, says Isayama in an interview, but they died.