chapter 2 : her secret

*listen to miracle by Got7*

Mina's POV:
Hi everyone, this is a late introduction but I am Myoui Mina. I am currently a high school student. As you all know, Mark is my childhood friend. We knew each other for a very long time. Nayeon and Jinyoung are also our besties since we met each other during elementary school.

Now, let me introduce more about myself. I love reading, dancing, and singing. I'm not much of a talker but seriously, if you know me well, I talk.. a lot haha! Actually, I am in a kpop group called twice! The nine of us, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and me. All nine of us attend the same school but in different classes. Nayeon, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Sana and I are in class 1-1. Jihyo and Jeongyeon are in class 1-2. Lastly, Dahyun and Momo are in class 1-3. We are very close and will always have lunch together.

On the other hand, Mark is also in a kpop group. It's a group of 7 consisting of Youngjae, Jaebum, Jackson, Bambam, Yugeom, Jinyoung and himself. The group is called got7.

We are all the JYP entertainment. Despite having to balance studying time and practice, and this all leads to stress, but we all could manage and help one another out occasionally.

Well, that's about all for me but there is one little secret that I keep to myself. Only Nayeon and Jinyoung know about it.
*Inhales*
I like Mark. Yes I don't really show it but I really like him. Though I don't think he likes me. He has always just treated me as a sister so haha I guess I don't really have a chance with him. Although deep down in my heart, I really hope he likes me too.

Woah I feel like I have just released a rock in my chest and it makes me feel so much better! :)

Okay now back to the story..
...
I glance over at Mark who was finding a seat. Before I even waved at him to sit beside me, he took the seat next to Sana. At that moment, I felt my heart hurt. But I knew I had to stay strong. I can't get heartbroken and cry just because of a guy and in front of the class. So I remained quiet throughout the lesson and sat there alone.

  Finally, the bell rang and it was lunch time.

  "Hey, Mina and I need to go to our lockers first so let's meet at the cafeteria." Nayeon said while pulling me to our lockers. Jinyoung nodded and brought Mark with him.

  "What's up?" I questioned Nayeon the moment they left.

  "Aren't you affected by how Mark just sat beside Sana instead of you? Plus, he was talking really happily with her you know?" Nayeon looked at me seriously. I looked down as I hold back my tears.

  "It's fine. Maybe he likes her. I'm happy if he's happy." I tried my best to smile but tears just started falling out of my eyes. Despite trying my best to ignore them, I just couldn't help staring at them having fun together. It really hurts.

Nayeon's POV:
  "There there, it's okay! I'm here!" I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder. I can't believe it, usually Mark will sit with Mina but he went with Sana? I was as confused as Mina. There must be something Mark is hiding from us.

  Mina quickly wiped her tears and we were on our way to the cafeteria.

  "You okay, penguin?" I asked.

  "Just fine. Thanks unnie!" She gave me her warm smile, telling me that she was okay but still hurt. I patted her shoulder and told her everything is going to be okay.

Mina's POV:
  The last bell rang, making everyone to close their textbooks, push in their chairs and go home.

  "Let's go Mina!" shouted Mark from the back of the class.

  "Coming!"
...
  I was quiet on the way home, hoping he wouldn't notice it.

  "Mina, you okay?" suddenly, Mark stood in front of me and waved his hand in front of my face. "Why are you so quiet?"

  I looked at him, thinking about the good times. Then the memory of Mark choosing to sit with Sana made me snap back to reality.

  "I'm fine. I'm just tired." I said with a smile, then continued walking. "Should I ask him about it?" was the only question I wanted to ask so badly but I couldn't get it out of my mouth.

  The trip home was a little awkward since I didn't feel like talking. But Mark didn't see that I was uncomfortable so all he talked about was how he had a good day in school which was obviously because of Sana since he was smiling to himself. I looked at him, wondering if he will ever think about me like that.

  "I'm home!"

  "Welcome home Sweetie! Have you eaten?" shouted my mum from the kitchen.

  "Yes omma, I will be in my room for now!" I shouted back as I walk up to my room. I lay down in bed. "Should I message him?" I sighed and rolled over to my phone. I scrolled down, looking at the pictures we took with our friends. Then I saw something that made me realise that I have never really noticed his feelings. It was a selfie of twice and got7, we were all happy and i was holding Mark's hand but he was looking over at Sana. Tears built up in my eyes as I wipe them away.

  I'm gonna ask him about it.

*will Mina be able to ask Mark?* find out in the next chapter.

author's note
hello everyone, chapter 2 of  "a love is blooming" is out! I hoped you enjoyed it and sorry if this was a short chapter! Thankyou so much for supporting! :)