.3.

Applejack woke up to a Friday morning, she had known Rainbow Dash since Monday, and they have just gotten so close in such a short amount of time.

Applejack thought all Skylings were bad people, but Rainbow changed it all. Today, Applejack was going over to Rainbow's apartment to help her with decorating.

Applejack stood by the door and was about to knock when she heard something inside. She listened carefully.

"I don't want it, okay? Just leave me alone.." Applejack heard a muffled Rainbow Dash voice.

"Listen kid, it's free," A man said, "Just some harmless donuts."

"If I take them will you leave me alone..?" Rainbow said.

"Mhm."

"Fine," Applejack heard Rainbow, "Now leave me alone!"

"Okay, Okay. See ya soon, child." Applejack faced the wall as the door opened, and shut. Luckily, whoever that dude was didn't see her.

"Hmm.." Applejack said. She knocked on Rainbows door.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"It's AJ, Rainbow!"

"O-Oh.. Sorry..!" Rainbow came sprinting for the door and opened it.

"Sorry AJ.. there was just this guy who offers every kid in the neighborhood drugs and stuff.." Rainbow sighed.

"I know, I was here when he left." Applejack said, "I told ya this ain't a good neighborhood."

"Yeah, I know," Rainbow said, "Anyway, ready to decorate?!"

Applejack instantly smiled when she saw Rainbow perk up. Applejack thought she looked.. really cute. Today especially. Rainbow had on white jean shorts and a grey long sleeved shirt, she didn't have shoes on, but she had rainbow socks on. Her hair was a little wet, but her bangs were clipped back so they didn't cover her beautiful eyes. Applejack wasn't one to judge someone on what they looked like, but she couldn't help but think that Rainbow looked really cute.

"AJ! Can you help me hang this up?" Rainbow called from the other side of the room, "I'm short!"

Applejack walked over, "Ya have wings, ya silly girl."

"I don't use them.. I don't want to use them. They hurt all the time." Rainbow pulled her wings closer together. Making them as tight as possible.

"Maybe because you torture 'em. If you would let them relax, they wouldn't hurt ya as bad." Applejack said.

"But.. I.. what if people see them..?" Rainbow sighed, trying to pull her wings in ever tighter.

"Even like that, everyone can see 'em. No matter what ya do." Applejack told her, "Relax, Dash."

Rainbow let them free a little bit.

"Here," Applejack said, "Is it okay if I move 'em?"

Rainbow hesitated but nodded, "Don't hurt me.."

Applejack, carefully, held Rainbows wings and helped them relax. Her wings were blue, and very soft.

"Does it feel better like that?" Applejack asked letting Rainbow keep them in a set position.

"Holy I've never felt so calm." Rainbow said with a flap of her wings, and a smile on her face.

"But you're still helping me." Rainbow grinned at her friend. Applejack rolled her eyes. Rainbow then ran and got some thumb tacks.

"These things a sharp and can go choke on a muffin." Rainbow said, annoyed at the awful poking of them in her hand. Applejack laughed.

"Okay. I have like two posters, one picture frame with nothing in it, and one pride flag." Rainbow said as she counted the thumb tacks.