.6.

After Pinkie Pie called Applejack, she was the happiest girl ever. Rainbow was giving her a chance to explain herself!

Applejack approaches the entrance of the hospital.

Like angels sent to make the world brighter

She opened them and walked in quietly. Rarity was waiting for her to arrive in the waiting room.

"Hello, darling. Good to see you." Rarity smiles at her friend.

"I think I also owe ya an apology to, huh?" Applejack said.

"No need, dear. Rainbows the one you mistreated, not me. Come now." Rarity turned, giving Applejack the idea to follow her friend down the white hallways.

"She's inside here," Rarity said, "Best of luck!"

Applejack nodded and took a step inside. She looked at the rainbow haired skyling talking to Pinkie Pie.

"Oh! Hi, Jackie! I'll let you guys talk!" Pinkie smiled at both of them before skipping out to join Rarity.

"Hey." Rainbow said quietly.

"Hey.." Applejack looked at the girl, "I... I'm so sorry, RD.."

"For what? It's not like you lied to me, hurt my feelings, and maybe made me cry a little. What could you possibly be sorry for?" Rainbow sarcastically said.

"I deserved that, and I know ya ain't gonna let this be easy." Applejack sighed.

"Talk. I'll listen." Rainbow looked at Applejack.

"I never wanted to not be your friend. My brother reminded me of the last time I had a skylin' as a friend. It wasn't pretty. He made me forget how nice you were, how sweet you were. It wasn't until today when my ma came and talked to me." Applejack looked at the skyling.

"What did she say?"

"She said she once knew a skylin'. One with the kindest heart, a carin' heart. She told me that skylin's with the right heart were like angels sent down to brighten up peoples worlds," Applejack smiled, "But to me, it's an angel sent down to be a friend. A best friend."

"But, I'll understand if ya don't forgive me. I know I hurt you." Applejack sighed.

"What are you talking about, cowgirl, of course I'll forgive you!" Rainbow told her, to Applejack surprise.

"I understand the importance of loyalty, even if I'm not shown it, it's not like other people shouldn't." Rainbow smiled.

"I promise I'll never do this again, I'm real sorry, RD." Applejack repeated herself.

"AJ-"

"If I hadn't done what I did ya wouldn't have ended up like this."

"AJ, It-"

"I wish I could make this up to ya-"

"APPLEJACK.. some middle name.. SMITH." Rainbow caught Applejacks attention.

"It's. Okay. O-K-A-Y." Rainbow spelled it out for her friend.

Both of them laughed.

"I hear laughing!!!" Pinkie's head popped through the door, "Does this mean you're friends again???!!"

"Nah." Rainbow simply shrugged.

Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie looked at her wide eyed.

"We aren't friends! We're best friends!" Rainbow grinned with a wink.

They all laughed at the joke, happy everything was back to normal.

~

Not the longest, but don't have much of an idea for the next chapter! If any of you do, please comment! You'll be credited and it will be much appreciated!

💗 - Mal