.17.

"Let's see," Sunset opened a cabinet, "What do you thinks wrong? The flu? A cold?"

"It's a bad fever from what I can tell." Fluttershy looked at Sunset Shimmer. Applejack still held the sleeping skyling close.

"Lets give her something for the flu, I suppose." Rarity declared. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"This is gonna make me feel awful," Applejack looked from Rainbow Dash to her friends, "But I have to wake her up, don't I?"

They nodded.

"Medicine is ready, is Rainbow?" Sunset and Rarity looked up.

Pinkie giggled, "I got this!"

She took a breath, "CANDY!!!"

Rainbow groaned and looked around, "W-Where..?!"

The girls all laughed.

Rainbow didn't know what was going on, she just thought there was candy, she looked up at the earthling who held her and smiled.

"Hey, you." Applejack smiled back at her.

"Hey." Rainbow's voice sounded bad. Rarity brought over the small cup of liquid medicine. Sunset had a bottle of water to help the taste leave rainbows mouth after she drank it.

"Hey, Dashie! Sorry we had to wake you, but can you drink some of this medicine so you can feel better?" Pinkie attempted. Rainbow has always hated medicine, and being sick in general.

"It's not that bad, Rainbow." Sunset smiled as she said those words kindly.

Rainbow shook her head.

"It's.. um.. apple flavored..!?" Fluttershy attempted, everyone else begging in their minds it would work. Anything that reminded Rainbow of Applejack, would usually work.

Rainbow didn't do anything but look at Applejack.

"C'mon, sugar. Ya have to. For me?" Applejack calmly said. Rainbow sighed and held her hand out.

"Thanks, Rainbow." Rarity banded her the cup. Rainbow didn't even hesitate, she just drank it all in one sip.

"Okay, no, gross, I'm gonna throw up, ew." Rainbow gagged just at the taste.

"That does not taste like my favorite kind of apple, which is Applejac- I'll stop talking now." Rainbow again gagged at the horrible taste.

Everyone was silent, until Pinkie Pie bursted into laughter.

Laughter is contagious whenever it comes to Pinkie Pie, so soon enough, everyone, including Rainbow, were laughing.

They all thought it was a good idea to try and stop laughing once Rainbow as Pinkie actually had tears flowing down their faces from laughing so hard.

"Calm down, Dash."

"Calm down, Pinks."

Both Applejack and Fluttershy said at the same time.

Applejack rolled her eyes with a smile when Rainbow and Pinkie didn't stop.

But who cares? Applejack loves Rainbow just the way she is, and always have. She could watch her girlfriend constantly laugh all day, her laugh was her favorite kind of music. Music to her ears. It made Applejack Happy whenever Rainbow was laughing, or smiling, because she would know that Rainbow was happy, and that she wasn't sad.

Because if there was one thing in the world Applejack could wish for, is that Rainbow would never have to feel sadness again.

Because that skyling, was just an angel.

-

OOf.

Sorry it's super duper short, but I'm coming out with a longer one soon!!

It might take a while to write, but I have a great idea for it!

(It's a date night/song-fic chapter)

So yeee

Byeee..

💗-Mal