.7.

^Idea for this chapter was given to me by Fluffycat96 ~ go give her a follow!^

It was a cold December morning. After a month of the big friendship fight, Applejack, Rainbow, Pinkie, and Rarity were all good. Fluttershy even made up with Applejack, and they are much better friends now. The five are the most well known friend group in CHS.

Rainbow ran inside the classroom, soaked from the rain.

"Sorry, Miss. Cheerilee! I lost power because of the rain, so my alarm didn't go off and I was late and I ran in the rain- fell a few times- and barely made it her. I'm sorry!" Rainbow explained frantically to the teacher.

Cheerilee nodded at Rainbow. Rainbow sat down in her seat.

"Hah! You fell a couple times. Classic Rainbow Crash!!" Lightning Dust snickered at the soaked skyling.

Lightning Dust, one of the three skylings a CHS. Fluttershy, Rainbow, and then Lightning Dust.

"Look, just leave me alone.." Rainbow sighed, opening her book.

"Pfft. Loser." Lightning Dust laid back in her seat, occasionally throwing things at Rainbow.

-

After school, Rainbow was out of control. She hated the world.

"Frick this rain, why do hurricanes exist?!" Rainbow yelled at nothing as she walked through the rain.

"Dash! Wait up!" Rainbow heard a familiar country accent call out from behind her. Rainbow looked behind her, and saw exactly who she knew it was. Applejack.

"Hey." Rainbow said as Applejack was up next to her, she felt the rain stop falling on her head, she looked up to see an umbrella.

"What in tarnation are ya doin' walkin' alone in the middle of a hurricane!" Applejack said concerned.

"I'm going home, AJ. Duh." Rainbow still wasn't in a great mood, and AJ could tell.

"You alright?" Applejack asked her. Rainbow nodded with a blank face.

"Tell me what's wrong, Rainbow Dash." Applejack stooped, and so did the other girl.

"I'm sorry.. I don't mean to have a jerky attitude," Rainbow sighed, "I'm just having a really, really, really bad day."

"It's okay," Applejack told her, "Ya wanna talk 'bout it?"

Rainbow nodded slowly, "But maybe not in the middle of a hurricane, outside."

"Well, yeah." Applejack nudged the shorter girl.

"Heyyy!" Rainbow shoved back. Both of them laughed.

The two walked through the flooded  streets until they got to AJ's house.

"C'mon. Just, careful 'round my brother, ya know what happened," Applejack opened the front gate, "But I bet my mom would love to meet ya."

"I'm nothing special, don't know why she'd wanna." Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

"Of course you're special. You're very special." Applejack looked at Rainbow before opening the big front doors.

"Holy mother of celestia, I forgot you lived in the mansion." Rainbows jaw was dropped.

"Heh. Yeah. I don't really care for it, but I need to live somewhere, right?" Applejack closed Rainbows mouth with her left hand.

Applejack opened the door and the two kicked off their shoes. Rainbow took off her hoodie, which she rarely ever did. Applejack never noticed how tiny Rainbow was, she was tall enough, but not quite as tall as everyone else, about 3 inches shorter. But she was very small, she was extremely skinny. Most Skylings were, but Applejack never knew why.