.13.

From that weekend on, the couple stopped talking to each other at all, and everyone noticed.

The whole school fell apart after that. Groups were formed, the jocks, the fashionistas, the eco kids, the dramas, and even the rockers.

Everyone was separate.

Rainbow and Applejack had basically broken up, and nobody questioned it.

Rainbow was a jock now, she played on every sports team, and became very cocky. She thought she was the best, that she was the awesomest person alive. But inside, she missed her girlfriend- ex-girlfriend.. Rainbow cried everyday, thinking Applejack lied to her.

Applejacks life was different now to. Since the separation of the students at the school, Applejack lost touch with Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity. Applejack didn't have a "category" She or herself in, so she sat with her brother, sister, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo; who adored Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow didn't have friends. She had teammates, but nobody liked her off the field.

Although Rainbow was extremely cocky, it didn't make anyone like her. Applejack has noticed Rainbow sitting at the jock table, completely depressed looking.

To this day, Applejack still regrets saying Rainbow deserved the worst.

Everyday, Applejacks brother would tell her how he knew it all along, and Applejack finally agreed.

-

Rainbow woke up with heavy eyes. She barely got any sleep that night. She cried rivers- no- oceans.

She missed Applejack so much. Today would have been there three year anniversary of them meeting. She was now a junior, and couldn't believe her life was like this.

Constant crying, headaches, stomach aches since she barely ate anything, and her feet and arms always hurt from sports.

She never resorted to suicide, she knew it wasn't going to help. She wished she could though.

Rainbow drug herself out of bed and got ready for school.

Although Rainbow was usually all fake smiles, perky, and cocky nowadays, today she just couldn't. This was always the saddest day out of the year for her, the day she met Applejack.

"Why did you do this to me universe," Rainbow cried into her reflection on the mirror, "WHY?!"

Rainbow threw on a yellow tank top and a pair of dark blue shorts, it was a very hot day. She had her wings tucked back very tight. Her hair was simply put up in a ponytail.

"Let's get this miserable day over with..." Rainbow sighed as she walked out of the door, backpack in hand.

-

Applejack woke up, and acted as if it were a normal day. She had taken the break up easier than Rainbow Dash.

Applejack flipped on the radio to start getting ready.

Now, Ed Sheeran's hit single 'Perfect'! Enjoy the song, Equestria.

Applejack was brushing her hair.

I found a love, for me..
Darling just dive right in..
Follow my lead..

Applejack didn't pay much attention to the song at first.

Well, I found a girl..
Beautiful and sweet..
Oh I never knew you were the someone, waiting for me..

Applejack walked out of her room to eat breakfast. But when she came back, the music lyrics hit her heart.

Now I know I have met an angel in person, and she looks perfect..
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight..

Applejack re-said the words in her head, and her heart began to ache.

"My angel.. why would I let her go?! Why??!" Applejack shouted, bursting into tears.

"Applejack?" The country girl heard a faint voice at her door.

"Yea, AB?" Applejack said, as her little sister walked in.

"Are ya okay? I know what today is.." Applebloom took a seat next to her older sister.

Applejack turned off the radio, and looked at her sister, "If ya ever meet someone who you know you'll always love, stay with 'em. Don't do what I did."

"Why don't ya just talk to Rainbow?" Applebloom asked.

"I'm scared, okay? She seems to be getting along just dandy." Applejack whipped tears off her face.

"Well, maybe ya should consider it. I bet she misses you just as much!" Applebloom declared.

"I don't miss her." Applejack lied.

"Says the one who has her as your phone screen saver!" Applebloom said before leaving, and closing the door behind her.

"I do miss her.." Applejack looked out her window down to Rainbows apartment building, and just so happened to see her walking down the stairs of it, "I miss ya so much, Dashie.."

-

Rainbow walked about a block away, just so she could get a good view.

"Happy meet-a-versary, AJ.. I miss you.." she said as she looked at the Apple Mansion. She looked away, and started walking away.

~

I have explaining to do LOLLL.

Hi. So. I was stuck at church for friken 10 hours.

T E N

1 0

O N E Z E R O

UGH.

I am so tired, I have the worst headache ever.

Enough about annoying loser me.

THE SONG I USED IS:

THAT.

ITS GOOD.

Watch it:)

But yeah. Uh.

Who else wants RD And AJ back together?

Meeee:(

💗 - Mal