.15.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE FANTASTIC!!" Pinkie shouted from inside the carousel boutique. All of the girls, including Princess Twilight, were getting ready for the Fall Formal.

"Uhm. Rarity, I appreciate you trying to make something look good on me," Rainbow stepped out of the dressing room, "But pink? Seriously?"

The rest of the girls laughed at Rainbows situation.

"Okay, darling. Let me see if I can make adjustments to another dress to fit you." Rarity chuckled.

"Honestly, you only can work with blue, white, black, and rainbow.. hmm.." Rarity got quiet, "I'VE GOT IT!"

Everyone went silent.

"Ahem, oopsie," Rarity laughed. She turned back to Rainbow, "What do you think of red?"

-

The girls were dancing the night away. Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich had our in many extra additions to the Fall Formal that made everything come together. Everyone loved the party planning pair, they were the best team.

Rainbow was by the tables where everyone was mainly resting. She liked dancing, but just wasn't in the mood, she had something telling her that something wasn't going to go right.

Rainbow jumped as she felt arms wrap around her waist from behind, until she just realized it was only AJ.

"Hey." Rainbow smiled.

"What do ya think you're doin' over here all my yourself?" Applejack twirled the spectrum haired girl around to face her.

"I'm not by myself," Rainbow rolled her eyes, "You're right here."

"Yea," Applejack frowned, "But aren't cha goin' to come dance with the girls and I?"

Rainbow shrugged.

"You okay, babe?" Applejack asked her girlfriend, concern in her voice.

"Mhm," Rainbow mumbled, "I'm just not in the mood."

"Well now ya are in the mood, because I ain't lettin' ya stand over here alone all night," Applejack held her hand out, "C'mon."

Rainbow sighed, but smiled and grabbed her girlfriends hand. Applejack pulled her out to the middle of the big dance floor, where here friends were.

"Hey, Rainbow!" Twilight smiled. Rainbow returned the smile.

"Dashie!! Are you enjoying the party?!!?" Pinkie squealed excitedly.

"I am, Pinks. It's great! I'm proud of you." Rainbow smiled at her bubbly friend. Pinkie perked up and continued to dance with Rarity and Fluttershy.

"See, isn't it just better out here with friends?" Applejack spun Rainbow around. Rainbow giggled with a nod.

Rainbow glanced over at her friends, all so different, yet so perfect all together. How did she get so lucky?

The bubbly party planner, who had so much coming in her future. Her mad baking skills, her ability to make anyone smile and laugh, just made everyone happy.

The fashionista, who tends to come out as a drama queen, or a diva. But her generous lifestyle, and her talent towards fashion, and the joy she gives to others.

The shy girl, who used to be cruel to others but changed her ways and became a kind and caring girl. Her love for humans and animals is forever.

The alicorn princess, who came and brought everyone together. Made people better people, and changed the entire school for the better.

The country girl, who made Rainbows life the best. The most caring, honest and sweetest person that could ever walk the earth.

Rainbow looked up at Applejack, "How did I get so lucky? What did I ever do to deserve such great friends, and one amazing girlfriend, like you guys?"

"Well, bein' born, bein' you," Applejack smiled, "Never stop bein' you."

"Why? I'm so annoying." Rainbow shrugged her shoulders.

"You and Pinkie both are annoyin' as heck," Applejack laughed, "But bot of y'all make annoyin' plain out fun and cute. So ya shouldn't be ashamed of that, it's a great quality ya have."

Rainbow blushed and smiled, "See you're so sweet. The sweetest apple in the world."

Rainbow winked as Applejack smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt, girls," Fluttershy smiled as she walked up to them, "But we were all going to go grab ice cream from the store and go back to Twilights. We were going to watch some movies while eating tubs of ice cream."

"You had me at ice cream, you had me again at movies, and you had me again at eating." Rainbow excitedly clapped her hands together.

"You wanna come, AJ?!" Rainbows wings flapped a little bit.

Applejack smiled, "Sure! But let's wait until we see who gets crowned Fall Formal princess."

"It better be Twi, or someone's face is gonna need plastic surgery. And that person is Principal Celestia." Rainbow flipped her bangs away from her eye.

"No, that's what ya won't be doin'." Applejack laughed.

"Eh, worth a try." Rainbow shrugged as she wrapped her arms around Applejacks waist, soon feeling Applejacks arm lay upon her shoulders. She snuggled her head in Applejack warm embrace as they both looked up at the stage where the big announcement was going to be said.

-

Hello hi hola aloha hai Hey herro hewo howdy hellos hiya heya-

Hai guys I'm like so sorry I didn't get a chapter out since like forever DX

I was busy teaching kids dance moves in Vbs, and I had such a great time and the kids were just having the greatest time in the world, it made me so happy to see them all smiling and getting into the dancing and singing (Lol screaming) their hearts out. Their love for god is so cute and it just makes me super happy:) so I stayed pretty busy with that, and once I got home I was so tied I couldn't stay awake to type.

I have some great memories from this week and I cannot believe vbs is already over. I hate it when it ends, I love vbs so much, it's the greatest part of my summer (besides when I went to VidCon and that one time I went to raging waters and saw this dude with rainbow dash swim trunks and he had a tattoo that said 'Appledash' on it.

So yea, I'm sorry:(

I'll be more active with the book this week and stuff :)

Bye byeee

💗-Mal