.26.

I quiet buzz came from Fluttershy's cell phone. She carefully picked it up to open the message.

Rarity: Get Rainbow to my house asap, applejacks already here, and I have a plan.

Fluttershy responded.

Flutters: Okay, just wait til Pinkie Pie gets her to stop crying, and then we'll be right over

Rarity: Is RD crying??

Flutters: Yeah. She's upset..

Rarity: aren't you helping Pinkie Pie?

Flutters: I handled the last breakdown.

Rarity: ah, okay.

Flutters: she's calmer now, we're on our way

Rarity: Splendid !!

"Let's go to Rarity's house," Fluttershy said, "She invited us for tea."

Surprisingly, Fluttershy was a magnificent liar.

"Okie dokie! Come on, Dashie!" Pinkie pulled Rainbow up from the couch.

"Can't you leave me to die of sadness?" Rainbow asked.

"No." Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie said at the same time. Rainbow sighed.

The three girls walked out of Rainbows apartment building, and headed down the street. Rarity lived in a beautiful two story home with her mother, father, and little sister, Sweetie Belle.

-

"Why am I in the closet again?" Applejack asked Rarity.

"I just want.. uh.." Rarity trailed off, "Your opinion! On this brand new.. sweater!"

Rarity pulled out a white furry coat, Applejack raised an eyebrow, "Rarity, you wore that to school yesterday."

"Oh? Did I? Oops! I meant.. this shirt!" Rarity pulled out another piece of clothing.

"Stop," Applejack said, "What is this all 'bout?"

"Nothing, dear! Just.. STAY!" Rarity sprinted out the door, locking it shut.

"RARITY!!" Applejack shouted, banging on the door.

"Sorry, darling! You are not being kidnapped, just forced to live in a closet until Fluttershy gets here." Rarity explained.

"I.." Applejack sighed, "I fuckin' hate you, Rarity."

"Whatever, Applejack. You'll be thanking me after this!" Rarity laughed a bit.

"I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT!" Applejack shouted. This was wonderful, she was trapped in Rarity's closet, with nothing to do.

What else could possibly go wrong?

"HEY!! RARITY!! LEMME GO!!" Applejack heard a familiar whine from what she thought was down the hall.

Oh no.

"Sorry, I'm about to throw you darling!" Rarity said.

"Wait, WHAT?! RARITY!!" The door unlocked, and there stood Rarity battling a certain rainbow haired skyling.

"Rainbow Dash, I am here to tell you I may not seem like it, but I am most likely the stronger one in this situation." Rarity told Rainbow. Rainbow stopped fighting.

"Let. Me. Down." Rainbow glared.

"As you wish, dear." Rarity dropped the skyling onto the floor, and quickly locked her in the closet.