.21.

Applejack and Rainbow were left alone by their friends with food.

"I've missed you." Rainbow pouted. Applejack laughed.

"I can tell," Applejack said, "You're still clingin' onto me like you're five."

Rainbow let go, "I am not five. I am a civilized adult."

"Not even close, babe." Applejack teased.

"I hate you."

"I love ya, too."

Applejack and Rainbow were talking all morning, but there was one thing Applejack had to talk about with Rainbow.

"How have ya been? Mentally?" Applejack held Rainbows hand across the table.

"Fine, I guess." Rainbow shrugged.

"Ya sure?"

Rainbow shook her head, "No.. now come on, AJ.. don't worry. It's supposed to be a good day, not a day where my dumb problems get in the way."

"But I like makin' sure you're okay, baby. I love you so much, and I want you to know I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Applejack frowned, hoping Rainbow would let her know what's been going on.

"Applejack, I love you too.." Rainbow took a breath and sighed, "About three days ago my sister invited me to come to her house. It's not in CloudsDale, it's in Las Pegasus. My sister hates me.. and I don't know why she wants me over there.. it's been making me anxious and so nervous that I can't sleep.."

Applejack worriedly looked at Rainbow Dash, "You haven't been sleepin'?"

Dash shook her head, "Barely."

"But enough about me, Applejack," Rainbow smiled, "You always make everything about me. I never know how you are."

Applejack laughed, "Rainbow, I'm perfect. I have the best life, honestly."

"I'm glad you do," Rainbow smiled, "You deserve it. You really do."

Applejack grinned, "Ya wanna know what the best part 'bout my life is?"

Rainbow have a nod.

"You."

Rainbow instantly blushed a light pink, "What about your family, Applejack? There's more than just the gorgeous pile of trash."

"True," Applejack said, "But I think about ya the most, I spend most of my time with ya, you're my everythin', baby. I love you."

"I love you more, AJ," Rainbow softly smiled, "You're like the only family I have.. besides my sister and my mom, everyone else is just dead."

Applejack raises an eyebrow, "You never told me your ma was still alive."

"I'm nothing to her, Applejack. She hates me. I'm not like my sister, I don't have white skin, it's blue. I don't have blue eyes, mine are magenta. I'm not tall like my sister, I'm short. I don't have silky, long, a soft hair, I have whatever this is. I left my house for a good reason.. and I just don't know if I'm ready to tell you why.." Rainbow explained. Applejack could feel her own heart break. What was Rainbow hiding?

"I understand, Dash. But, not matter what anyone tells ya, you are so beautiful. Look how cute you are. Short is adorable, and ya ain't that short. Your 5,1." Applejack walked over and sat neck to Rainbow.

"And you're all tall and hot," Rainbow said, "I look 10, Applejack."

"You're cute for your age, Rainbow." Applejack laughed.

"Whatever you say, ma'am." Rainbow saluted Applejack emotionlessly.

Applejack thought for a moment, than grinned, "Come with me, I need to take you somewhere."