.20.

"So," Applejack said, "Did ya like the ride?"

Rainbow's eyes showed great fear.

"It was maybe a little scary, but nothing I can't handle." Rainbows breathing was shaky.

Applejack laughed, "It's okay, Dash. You're alive, aren't ya?"

Rainbow smiled awkwardly, "Mhm."

Applejack hugged the skyling, smiling at her silliness.

-
A/N: I realize it is way passed Valentine's Day, deal with it xD
-

~valentines day~

Rainbow wasn't sure what she was feeling.

Happiness? Love? Nervousness?

All of those?

Rainbow didn't know what the heck she was doing. She wanted to look nice, but how was she going to do that with her collection of shorts and t-shirts.

Rarity.

Rainbow picked up her phone and looked for Rarity's number.

"Seriously, I have six friends! Why is it so hard to- aha!" Rainbow clicked on Rarity's name and clicked dial.

"Rarity, speaking."

"Hey, Rares!" Rainbow said.

"Oh, hello, darling. What's up?"

"So you know how I'm supposed to look good today?" Rainbow asked.

"On my way, Rainbow."

The line went dead. Rainbow laughed a little. That Rarity.

And with that, a knock at her door. Rainbow dashed over, sliding with her socks and opened the door.

"Okay, dear, I have a perfect outfit for you, and I brought my whole collection of makeup to see what suits you best!" Rarity thrilled.

Rainbow laughed nervously.

The two sat down on Rainbows couch, "So, Rainbow. Are you excited for today?"

Rainbow nodded, "I'm just kinda nervous, I think.."

"Don't be," Rarity smiled, "Applejack loves you more than anything, she won't want you to be nervous."

Rainbow smiled, "I know.. I have no clue what she see's in me, but I love her more than I love myself."

Rarity laughed, "She see's many good things in you, darling. Applejack never was the type to have crushes on anyone. She was envied by everyone in school, and she chose to stick by Pinkie Pie and I. She had everything, and we had nothing. She gave us something. She gave us her, and I honestly couldn't wish for a better friend then Applejack. Pinkie and I have been there with her for the longest time. When Fluttershy first hurt her, I never thought she'd ever give someone else a chance. But then you came along, and I haven't seen Applejack happier. Pinkie and I both see changes in you two."

Rarity looked at Rainbow, "Good changes, dear. I love seeing you two so happy, really it does. That's why I've been so excited for this day, so I could help out with a surprise."

Rainbow smirked, "I have a surprise?! What kind of surprise? Is it a puppy? A snake? Food?!?!"

Rarity laughed, "I'm not telling you, dear."

Rarity took out a few clothes out of we bag, "I got them in your size, and I think you'll like them."

Rainbow nodded and walked into her bedroom to change.