.5.

Rarity and Pinkie Pie were sad for Rainbow, and they didn't hide it. But Pinkie wanted to make sure Applejack knew about poor Rainbow.

Pinkie: Jackie?

AJ: Hey Pinkie, what's up?

Pinkie: Well I'm at the hospital right now..

AJ: Omg, what happened?

Pinkie: I'm fine. But, Rainbow isn't.

AJ: Oh. Her. Okay.

Pinkie: Applejack! I cant believe you! - rarity

AJ: not my problem anymore

Pinkie: If you wouldn't have hurt her, she wouldn't have ever had to go with Rarity and this wouldn't have happened!!!

AJ: I hurt her..?

Pinkie: A LOT APPLEJACK. SHE WAS CRYING HER EYES OUT DURING LUNCH YESTERDAY. SHES NEVER HAD FRIENDS BEFORE APPLEJACK, HOW COULD YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT?!

AJ: .. crap

Pinkie: EXACTLY. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KEET HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO MAKE HER YOUR FRIEND, YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD HER YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS. YOU LIED APPLEJACK.

AJ: I guess that's all true. You're right. What have I done..?

Pinkie: and if she doesn't wake up, I don't know if I'll ever be able to look at you... bye Jackie..

Applejack threw her phone across the room.

"What have I done??" Tears stung her eyes. She remembered how Rainbows laugh would make her smile and laugh along, how Rainbow was filled with color, and it always brightened her day just to glance at her, on how sweet and innocent she was.

Not only did Applejack lie to her, but she broke her loyalty. Big Mac was wrong, Rainbow wouldn't have hurt her. No.. Applejack ended up hurting Rainbow.

Applejack remembered the memories she had gained with Rainbow over the week she was friends with her. That week, Applejack wouldn't have wanted to do anything else. Pinkie was right, no matter how odd it was to admit that. Now, Rainbows in the hospital and there isn't anything Applejack can do to fix it.

"I'm such a jerk." Applejack cried. She never meant for any of this to happen.

Suddenly, a knock at her door.

"Come in.." Applejack sighed. Applejack's mother came in.

"Helll, sweetie. How's everythin'?" The blonde women said sitting next to her daughter.

"Oh ma, I've just messed everythin' up with Rainbow." Applejack spoke.

"How so, sugar?"

"I came home from school about two days ago maybe, and Mac told me I shouldn't trust Rainbow since she's a skylin'. Y'all remember the last time I befriended one. So I told her I wasn't gonna be friends with her anymore." Applejack admitted.

Applejacks mom sighed, "Ya know what I like to think of skylins'?"

Applejack shook her head.

"I see 'em as beautiful angels, sent to make the world happier. I used to date a skylin'. He made my pretty sad world happier. He was the one who helped me find your pa." The women said.

"Really..?" Applejack asked.

"Mhm." Her mom responded, "And I've seen the way you texted Rainbow, you just had the biggest smile on ya face, or you'd be laughing with her on a call."

Applejack sighed.

"You made a huge mistake, Applejack. I'll be speakin' to Big Mac about this, but I'm tellin' ya. Go fix this." Applejacks mom stood up and left, with nothing else said.

Applejack, determined now, ran out of her home to the local hospital. She had to make sure Rainbow was alright, and she had to make sure that she could apologize.

-

Rarity and Pinkie were anxiously waiting in the front room of the hospital. A doctor walked out and looked at her clipboard.

"Oh.. pleaseeee say Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie whispered to herself.

"Rainbow Dash?" The Doctor shouted, loud enough so the whole room could hear.

"That's us." Rarity raised a hand. The two teens walked up to the doctor.

"So, we were able to help the allergic reaction slow down, and that's fine now. But again, she was so panic stricken, her heart is having difficulties, but only minor ones. She should be allowed to go tomorrow." The doctor explained.

Happy, Rarity and Pinkie sighed in relief.

"She is awake right now, and said it's okay for you guys to come on in. She's in 405." The doctor smiled before walking away.

"Oh my gosh!!! This is awesome!!!! She's okay!" Pinkie squealed.

"I know, right? The poor dear deserves to be alright." Rarity said. The two girls were almost at Rainbow's room. Pinkie glanced at her phone as they were walking.

"Oh, hold on Rarity! AJ's calling. Head over to Rainbows room." Pinkie stopped. Rarity nodded and contributed down the tiled hallway.

"Hello?" Pinkie said.

"Hey, Pinkie. Look. I was just talkin' to my ma, and she made so many good points, addin' onto yours about what I did to Rainbow."

"Really? But hat do you want me to do?"

"Ask Rainbow if I can come talk to her? Y'all don't have to immediately, but if ya could-"

"Yay!! Of course!! I'll call you when she says yes or no!!" Pinkie beamed.

Applejack thanked the bubbly girl and smiled to herself as she walked down the streets.

Rarity walked into Rainbows room, instantly feeling bad.

"I'm so sorry, darling! I misheard what you said! I never meant this to happen!" Rarity frowned dramatically.

"Rarity, chill. I'm okay!" Rainbow reassured her. Rarity smiled and nodded.

"Where's Pinkie Pie?" Rainbow Dash asked the magical.

"Oh, she got a call from Applejack and took it really quick." Rarity responded.

"No! I'm right here silly!" Pinkie Pie smiles from behind Rarity. Both girls gasped, but then started laughing.

"My goodness, Pinkamena Diane Pie!" Rarity scolded.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, haha!" Rainbow laughed.

"Sorry to ask, but what did Applejack need, dear?" Rartiy questioned the party planner.

"Oh! Glad you brought it up," Pinkie looked at Rainbow, "She wanted to know if she could come talk to you, Dashie."

"Really?" Both Rainbow and Rarity said at the exact same time. Pinkie nodded her head.

"Yeah, she can come." Rainbow responded.

"Really?!" Rarity and Pinkie shouted. Rainbow nodded awkwardly slow.

"Yay!! Rainbow and AJ'll be friends again!!!!!" Pinkie screeched.

Hopefully...

~

Thanks for over 100+ views!
Comment what ya thought :D

💗 - Mal