.19.

(That video above is the ride that I will be writing out that AJ and RD go on. It's a real ride at Raging Waters in California. I have been there and it's my favorite ride to go on. I'm writing Rainbow as myself on the ride when I went on it the first time, but without an Applejack😂)

Rainbow, Applejack, Applejacks parents and sister were at the local water park the fun of the hot day.

"Hey, Rainbow! I'll race ya to the entrance!!" Applebloom challenged.

"You're on, kid!" Rainbow laughed as she ran after the young girl.

Applejacks mom laughed quietly, "Applejack, I'm so proud of ya. You've picked such a wonderful young gal."

Applejacks father joined in, "Keep her around, Applejack. She's a keeper"

Applejack smiled, "I wouldn't dream of ever lettin' her go."

"So, are y'all doin' somethin' together on Valentines?" Applejacks dad asked.

Applejack nodded.

"Rarity and Pinkie Pie are plannin' a brunch for us," Applejack said, "But besides that we're gonna hang with Applebloom and Scootaloo."

"Sounds like a fun day." Applejacks mom said. The three walked towards the entrance where Rainbow and Applebloom already were.

"No way! It was for sure a tie!!" Rainbow said.

"No! You got there first, Rainbow! Ya don't have to let me win. It's all in good fun!" Applebloom smiled.

Rainbow laughed, "In that case. YES."

Rainbow punched the air.

The two laughed, until a random dude walked up to Rainbow Dash.

"Hey there, gorgeous." Rainbow was spun around to face a much taller teenage boy.

"Um.. hello..?" Rainbow tried backing away, but failed.

"Never seen such a hot skyling before. You must be new around these towns." The guy smirked.

"Uhm. No.. I've been living here since- HEY!" Rainbow squirmed at the end, the magical teenager rubbed her sides, making Rainbow Dash extremely uncomfortable.

"Let. Me. Go." Rainbow tried getting away again, but he continued to make her uncomfortable.

"I'd rather not, hottie."

Rainbow growled, "APPLEJACK!"

-

Applejack and her parents were near the entrance, when Applebloom ran over; completely breathless.

"Applejack! Some magical is hittin' on Rainbow Dash, I don't think she likes it." Applebloom explained.

"Excuse me, what?" Applejack eyes widened.

"Nobody is goin' to-"

"APPLEJACK!!" She heard an familiar scream. Her eyes widened even more.

She ran over to the front entrance, and saw Rainbow and her situation.

"Get your dirty hands off of my girlfriend, ya idiot." Applejack shoved him away.

"Your girlfriend?! Ha. She obviously wants me now, she must've loved the touches." He laughed.

"I can tell for a fact she didn't, now if ya don't mind, go crawl under a hole and die." Applejack turned around and got Rainbow over to the family.

"Oh god, thank you AJ." Rainbow sighed in relief.

"He didn't hurt ya, did he?" Applejack stopped Rainbow and looked at her.