Morning Breakfast (Part 1)

Ming P.O.V
I couldn't believe that we lost track of them, it was suppose to be our chance to know what there plan is but sadly we didn't notice where they went after we keep on following them. So P'Kit and I just went back to our dorm room. I was sad that I wasn't able to see where they went but there's nothing that I can do anymore.

While we were on our way back to my car,  I kept on thinking about what those girls are up too and what should I do so that I can protect you. I was quite the whole trip back to our dorm that P'Kit started to notice that I wasn't myself. When we arrived, I was about to get out of the car when P'Kit suddenly hold my hand he looked at me and said "I know that you are disappointed that we weren't able to find out what they were planning but there is nothing that we can do about it anymore, right now we should just focus on thinking of a plan to protect yo from them. So don't be sad. Okay?"

While he was talking, I just kept on listening to him. He looked so cute and adorable while trying to comfort me, I couldn't believe that this person loves me. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I smiled at him when he finished speaking. I just kept on looking at him.

He said "are you even listening to me when I was talking to you? Why do you keep on looking at me like that. Stop it. It's starting to get weird."

But I still keep on looking at him, I then suddenly hugged him and said "Thank you so much for loving me, thank you so much for being here with me."

He push me and said "Ming!!! Why did you suddenly hugged me and why are you saying that!!! We are still outside what if someone saw us" He keep on blushing while he is trying to look at me.

I kept on hugging him and said "I don't care about what people think, I know that I'm the lucking man in the world for having you with me and I just want to thank you for making me the happiest man the day that you accepted me. I don't know what I would have done if you rejected me. Thank you so much and I love you so much."

He said "You probably would have run away from me once again but thank you for loving me and I love you too ming." While trying to hide his blushing face from me.

I kissed him on his forehead and said "I love you so much P'Kit" I'm so happy that P'Kit loves me but I can't help but be worried about what those girls plan to do to yo.

He pushed me away and quickly walked to the parking lot where my car is at, I quickly followed him and hold his hand, while walking we saw pang and aim in a restaurant talking with someone but we couldn't see who they were talking to. We wanted to go in but Pang and Aim were already walking towards the exit so we quickly run to hide in the side street. I saw them came out of the restaurant Pang was saying something but I couldn't hear what she was saying. after they left, we went to my car and was on our back to the dorm, I was quiet through the whole ride back because I keep on thinking about what they were talking about. P'Kit hold my hand and said "Don't think about it too much Ming, no matter what happen will be here to protect yo" I smiled at him and said "Thank you P'Kit, you always know what to say to me" 

We arrived and went inside our dorm, I told P'Kit "Good Night and Sweet Dreams P'Kit. Think about me while you sleep because I know that I'll be thinking about you" He blushed and said "Good Night to you too ming. Why do you have to be so cheesy"

I was laying in my bed trying to sleep but I can't fall asleep, I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. My mind just won't rest it's like somethings big about to happen.

The next day, when I woke up I still have this weird feeling that something big is going to happen today but I just don't know what it is.

I started to get ready for class, I took a shower and brush my teeth then I wear my uniform, I checked the time and it looks like I still have time to eat breakfast and get to class. I went to check if P'Kit is already awake.

When I went to the living room, I saw that P'Kit was already there sitting in the couch and was watching the television. I sneak behind him and hugged him and said "Good Morning, my P'Kitkat. I was wondering if you want to have breakfast with me?"

He said "Ming, you startled me! But sure I would love to have breakfast with you. Wait for me here, I'm just going to get my stuff then we can go"

I smiled and said "Okay P, I'll wait for you here"

He stand up and went to get his stuff while I seat at the couch and waited for him to come back. While waiting for him, I texted yo and said "Good Morning yo, Me and P'Kit are going to eat breakfast at the noodle restaurant, Want to join us? because I have something important to tell you"

While waiting for yo's reply I saw that P'Kit was already so we went to the restaurant. When we arrived at the restaurant, there were only a few people eating so we went and take our seat at one of the tables. We looked at the menu and was deciding what to get, when I heard my phone beep to shows that I have received a message. I look at it and saw that it was from yo "Good Morning Ming, Sure, I'm just getting ready then me and P'Pha will join you guys for breakfast." I read the message and sent him a replied "Ok see you. Me and P'Kit is already here at the restaurant will just wait for you guys"

After I finished replying to yo, I look at the menu and chose what I want to eat. I looked at P'Kit and said "P, yo and P'Pha will be joining us for breakfast, I plan to tell him that we saw pang and aim last night and that they looked suspicious, that we also saw them talking with someone but we weren't able to see who" I was so frustrated that we weren't able to find out what they were saying, P saw that I was looking a bit down. He looked at me and said "Ming, it's not your fault that we hear them, and the one they were talking to is just really good at hiding so don't worry about it because we won't let anything happen to Nong'yo" I smiled and said "Thank you so much P, you always know how to cheer me up and make me feel better. I guess that's why I love you so much" His face was so red after what I said, he tried to hit but I wouldn't let him, I just keep on smiling looking at him so embarrassed. When he was tired trying to hit me, I sneak a kiss on his checks and he looked so cute when he noticed. 

Suddenly someone for behind me said "Isn't it a bit to early for you guys to be flirting out in the open like this" I turned around and saw that it was P'Beam and P'Forth. P'Beam went to sit beside P'Kit and started to tease him, he was saying "Aren't you guys just so sweet , so did something happen last night for you guys to be so sweet, maybe someone was enjoying himself too much last night." P'Kit was still looking so embarrassed and said "No! Nothing special happen last night and we weren't flirting Ming was just being his usual cheesy self" P'Beam just smiled and said "Sure, you weren't flirting hahaha"

P"Forth went and seat beside me and said "C'mon Beam, stop teasing Kit, if you keep on teasing him I don't think his face could get anymore red" P'Beam pouted and said "Sure, I'll stop wouldn't him to be red as a lobster hahaha" P"Forth then said "It's nice bumping into you guys. so have you already ordered?" I replied "Not yet P, since we still haven't decide and we are waiting for Yo and P'Pha to arrive" He said "Ok, Let's just wait for them before we placed our order"

 After a while Yo and P'Pha arrived. Yo said "Sorry, for making you guys wait. Oh P'Forth and P'Beam it's such a surprise to see you, I didn't know that you guys will be joining us" P'Beam smiled and said "Yeah, we were on our way but we saw Ming and Kit flirting with one another so we taught why not eat here" 

Yo and P'Pha took the seat in front of me and P'Kit. Yo then said "so Ming what do want to tell me? you said that it was something important" I replied and said "We should order first then after we eat I'll tell you" He nodded and we started to pick what we want to eat.

I hope that yo won't be sad with what I'm about to tell him. I'm really sad that we weren't able to keep track of them but next time I'm going to catch them. 

Author's Note:

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for being gone for such a long time, I was busy with school and then I just suddenly lost my inspiration to write this book but since I'm back, I'm going to finish this story sorry if it seems a bit rush!

Thank you so much for all of your support. Thank you for everyone that still read this book. Thank you for commenting and liking this book. :)