Fubuki x Reader

Aria: I'm going to say this real quick... This one-shot has 3,373 words (not counting this little paragraph and the warning)! How did I end up writing so much in 2 days!? We may never know...
But anyways, this was requested by SchwiDola4
I hope you like it! And I'm sorry it's so long!

Warning: This one-shot contains a depressed/suicidal reader! And it also mentions cutting! Please don't cut yourself! If you do, I will personally come to punch you in the face if you do!

(f/c)= Favorite Color
(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)= Last Name
(e/c)= Eye Color
(f/f)= Favorite Flower
(s/f/c)= Second Favorite Color
(B/N)= Bey Name

"It doesn't matter anymore... He will never care about me... He probably never did in the first place...", you mumbled to yourself as you crossed the road, placing your (f/c) headphones on to let the melody of your favorite sad song soothe you.

Safely getting to the other side, you started to walk towards a familiar park. The park where you meet... him.

And once you got there, you looked around. The trees were still here. The flowers were still growing in random places in the grass. The playground... was more or less slightly rusty, but still good enough to play on.

But the swings... the swings were still there.

Walking towards the swing set, you sat on one of the swings as you looked up at the gray clouds, letting the memories of the past engulf you.

~1st Flashback~

"Hey! Can I sit on the other swing?", an excited voice asked you.

Looking to your left, you saw a boy around your age that had blonde hair and dark red eyes.

Seeing how much he wanted to swing next to you, you agreed. "Of course you can!", you answered before smiling at him.

The boy smiled back before sitting on the swing next to yours. "My name is Fubuki Sumie! What's your name?", the boy questioned as he began to swing.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you!", you said as you began to swing as well.

"Let's be friends!", the blonde said as he turned his head to look at you with a bright smile.

'His smile... It's so... heartwarming and welcoming... No one has ever been this nice to me...', you thought before smiling back, your (e/c) eyes shining brightly. "Ok! Let's be... friends!"

~2nd Flashback~

"Hey Fubuki! Wait up!", you yelled out as you ran after the blonde.

"C'mon (Y/N)! I really need to show you this!", the boy yelled back.

"What... is it?", you breathlessly asked as you kept running after your friend.

"It's a secret!", Fubuki said. He stopped running as soon as you both stopped underneath the shade of a cherryblossom tree.

"Alright! We're here-", he immediately stopped talking as he turned towards you. "Are you okay (Y/N)?!", the male asked worriedly.