Rules and Request Page (Requests are Closed)

Hello my dear readers! My name is Aria! Please read my rules if you are going to request! ^-^

1. Themes I will write about:

-Fluff
-Angst
-Comfort
-Depression and Suicide (These will have warnings before the oneshot begins! And I'm not doing a oneshot about rape!!!!)

2. It may take a while for me to do a oneshot since I must have an idea for the setting and the details!

3. Please don't rush me! I will NOT hesitate to DECLINE your request if you get impatient and start to rush me! I'm also a human being like all of you!

4. I don't do character x character or character x OC! I suck at those to be honest!

5. Please tell me what gender you want the character(s) and reader to be!

6. I'll do songfics and AU's of your choice if I can make it fit into the oneshot!

7. If you don't like a character, then don't read a oneshot about the character! I don't want any fighting, arguing, or bullying to happen in this oneshot book! It will not be tolerated at all!

8. In this oneshot book, everyone will be nice to one another! You can make friends here! No one is stopping you!

And that's it so far! And if you don't know a character, don't worry! The requests will be posted with a picture of the requested character! ^-^ So now request to your little heart's contents!!!!